Sign in to follow this  
Theunicornhunter

Advice/Instruction Needed?

What software do you use to create avatar's that change images?

What software do you use to create Dollz?

Do you have any websites that offer instruction or are there any freeware programs available?

How do you set up your own webpage? Are there places that offer it for free? I think maybe Yahoo does - what does everyone recommend?

Edited by TheUnicornHunter

Here's what I know:

Dollz: for the normal one's I've used paint and bases that I've downloaded. Do a google search for sites.

Sites: Google.

Personal websites: I know of Yahoo Geocities and I just found this one: Free Web Hosting and there is Lycos Tripod

Hope I could help :rolleyes:

If by "webpage" you mean something like a blog, Blogger is great, free, and has several templates and features to pick from. I'm very happy with it, but my needs are simple. Sorry I can't help with anything else.

http://www.blogger.com/home.pyra

If you want another blog, Xanga is the most popular and very good.

For free web hosting...

I used to use Angelfire, but that has just gotten so out of hand with all of the pop-ups and now some sidebar search thing that comes up. It's just annoying.

Here are some that I've never actually used, but I've heard of. You can check them out and see which you like. Bravenet offers free web hosting as well as a lot of free web site tools. There is also Zero Catch. You're right, Yahoo does offer it... it's called GeoCities, but I don't really like the ads on those, either... they sometimes cover up the content and they can get annoying.

I hope this helps.