Sign in to follow this  
cyphrx

An Episode you want to see made!

I was wondering if there is an episode some one wanted to see made that was never put together in either present day or past Star Trek series.

One thing I always wanted to see is a Ds9 episode dealing with cult followings and fan manias. But the kicker for this one is that it involves people obessed with the life of James T Kirk and maybe kirk impersonators (their like Elvis impersonators except they talk with more pauses in their sentences and only know the song Mr. Tamborine Man :innocent: ) Anyway Through out the entire show I wanted to see some of the main characters see how geeky and over the top this was and wanted to have a scene where there's a big convention gathering at Quark's bar and you find out who's a closet Kirk fan. I think this ep would have worked best in ds9 since it took place in the alpha quadrant and myabe see an opportunity to see some klingon kirk fanatics.

So what's your dream ep and on what series?

The one where either Riker or Troi married somebody else so they would stop all this "I love you....no, we're just friends.....no, I love you....., no, we're just friends" stuff. Boy that got old. :innocent: :(

I want to see a continuation of Carbon Creek made. I know it likely never will be but that story was a great story.

Ooooo, that would be good! I loved that episode.

I wanted to see a VOY episode made where the ship crashed on an alien planet and only a few crew members survived. They'd use what's left of the wreckage and a shuttle to try and undo the event, only to be stopped by aliens! Eventually, the alien ship would come crashing down in a blaze of glory as time was "reset" saving Voyager.

A year later, "Timeless" was made! :(

I also wanted to see an ECH! 3 years later... "Workforce" :innocent:

I wanted to see a DS9 episode with the Defiant having to land, but alas... it didn't happen! :(

In the original relm I wanted to see Kang Kor and Koloth go again Spock Kirk and Mccoy. The federation big three vs the klingon big three no holds bar!!! :laugh::dude::dude: