Sign in to follow this  
VaBeachGuy

For those planning or hoping to go

Okay, I'll play nice now.  Flowers%202.gif

I don't know if we want to play with you anymore then. :)

Okay I will try again...How's this.....Flowers.gifFlowers%202.gifHug.gifWaiting.gif Am I forgiven

Well I guess we can forgive you.

Kissoncheek.gif

FOrgiven! But I, for one was never mad. I would never claim (really) to be innocent and if I did try, i would spend the next 30 minutes trying to stop the laughing i would get from my sisters.

They know better. :) :devil:

FOrgiven! But I, for one was never mad. I would never claim (really) to be innocent and if I did try, i would spend the next 30 minutes trying to stop the laughing i would get from my sisters.

They know better.  :)  :devil:

True Lessa.... and ddillard, I just thought what you were saying was funny...that is why I said "Very Funny ddillard B) "...I just wanted to clarify that I was never mad at you, what you were saying was really funny.....

I plan on going with my best friend Luis!!!

he said that He would take me every year providing that I pay for the tickets

They know better.  :andorian:  :devil:

True Lessa.... and ddillard, I just thought what you were saying was funny...that is why I said "Very Funny ddillard :theking: "...I just wanted to clarify that I was never mad at you, what you were saying was really funny.....

I knew you guys weren't mad. I was just playing around. It is so much fun to pick on you guys. If I had thought you were really mad, I would have been having real flowers delivered not using smilies. :martok:

They know better.  :martok:  :devil:

True Lessa.... and ddillard, I just thought what you were saying was funny...that is why I said "Very Funny ddillard :andorian: "...I just wanted to clarify that I was never mad at you, what you were saying was really funny.....

I knew you guys weren't mad. I was just playing around. It is so much fun to pick on you guys. If I had thought you were really mad, I would have been having real flowers delivered not using smilies. :borg2:

Heehee.....Okay! No hard feelings... :theking:

They know better.  :blink:  :devil:

True Lessa.... and ddillard, I just thought what you were saying was funny...that is why I said "Very Funny ddillard :bow: "...I just wanted to clarify that I was never mad at you, what you were saying was really funny.....

I knew you guys weren't mad. I was just playing around. It is so much fun to pick on you guys. If I had thought you were really mad, I would have been having real flowers delivered not using smilies. ;)

Heehee.....Okay! No hard feelings... :)

Good to hear...That just saved me having to send out several dozen long stem roses. ;)

They know better.  :)  :devil:

True Lessa.... and ddillard, I just thought what you were saying was funny...that is why I said "Very Funny ddillard :blink: "...I just wanted to clarify that I was never mad at you, what you were saying was really funny.....

I knew you guys weren't mad. I was just playing around. It is so much fun to pick on you guys. If I had thought you were really mad, I would have been having real flowers delivered not using smilies. ;)

Heehee.....Okay! No hard feelings... ;)

Good to hear...That just saved me having to send out several dozen long stem roses. ;)

AWWWWWW, that's so sweet!

You're a good guy, Ddillard. :bow:

They know better.  :rolleyes:  :devil:

True Lessa.... and ddillard, I just thought what you were saying was funny...that is why I said "Very Funny ddillard :rolleyes: "...I just wanted to clarify that I was never mad at you, what you were saying was really funny.....

I knew you guys weren't mad. I was just playing around. It is so much fun to pick on you guys. If I had thought you were really mad, I would have been having real flowers delivered not using smilies. :P

Heehee.....Okay! No hard feelings... :rolleyes:

Good to hear...That just saved me having to send out several dozen long stem roses. :P

AWWWWWW, that's so sweet!

You're a good guy, Ddillard. :rolleyes:

Oh, wow...ddillard! That was sweet! :rolleyes:

Could not have any of the Soong sisters upset with me cause that would just upset the natural order of things. :rolleyes:

Yes, it would! Boxers tend to dissapear when that happens. Or if you go to the other extreme  :rolleyes:

OUCH :rolleyes:

Yes, it would! Boxers tend to dissapear when that happens. Or if you go to the other extreme  :rolleyes:

OUCH :rolleyes:

Our last victim: wedgie.gif

Yes, it would! Boxers tend to dissapear when that happens. Or if you go to the other extremeš :idea:

OUCH :o

Our last victim: wedgie.gif

You all love me..You would not do that to me...

Me, I'm a sweetie, Takara...i would not turn my back on her!  :o

But i love her!  :idea:

YOu're right, Ddillard, you rock!

Hey I already showed ya what happens when you turn your back on me. whistling.gif

Of course we love ya ddillard! Hero.gif

Will you be going alone or will you be attending with Family and or friends?

If it's with others how many would you expect to be with you?

OK COUNT ME IN ON THIS ONE. I WILL HAVE TIME TO SAVE FOR IT. GIVE ME 2 SPOTS ON THIS AND PLEASE LET ME KNOW HOW MUCH IT WILL COST. COST FOR 2, THAN COST FOR ONE CAUSE IF HE DON'T WANT TO, I DO.

I would love to go but i could not aford it even if i start saving now. Plus i live in the UK. :bow: :) :)

I'm just wondering if there is any new info on this..I would love to go..What do I need to do to make this happen?....If I do go, I will be by myself..

I like the idea of the Black Startrek.net T-Shirts..

Edited by spacetigger