Sign in to follow this  
recycle

working to gether..

Like will we go together like people in space russain,american eroupian,several others.Will nasa be about bring us anew tommorrow..we have shuttle ,russian built station eroupe had parts..i think we will unite one day russian and american canadians,british,part of europe,austrila etc..Do you agree with this..Think about it..

One day perhaps it will happen but the dream is being pushed back further every day, I think the short term future of Space explorations are in big trouble.

Two recent huge setbacks I've heard about are; NASA is going to let Hubble just fall out of the sky rather than keep it serviced and doing work, plans to cut the number of crew people on board ISS is moving forward...

I'm sorry to have to say it but manned space missions and pushing back the Final Frontier seem to becoming less important to the powers that be and with current world affairs I can't say I blame em.

I would welcome any news to the contrary if anyone has some...

I think, sadly, recycle, the thing that is going to unite us isn't going to be space exploration. I'm thinking more along the lines of a world-wide unity against terrorism. :clap:

I must sadly say that NASA has failed us as a tool for going to space. Think about it. NASA has stopped funding for SETI and many other projects and now the X-prize has NASA scrambling for a new ship. I don't see them building anything new in the next 5 years. Their designs for new ships are absurd. We're trying to test plasma-based engines!!! We don't know much about plasma. It's too unstable right now. and set in a magnetic field.

What's going to happen without gravity?