Sign in to follow this  
Odo

Pain In The Neck

My Comp Mointer Is Higher Then My Chair

Neck Is Always sore

Tried Coushions no help At this Time Not Have The Funds To Buy New Table Or Chair .

I don't understand Tokar. Is the screen too high? If that's the case then you need MORE cushions. Or maybe put some old phone books under the cushions. I know when I raised my seat up with more cushions it really helped. Maybe you need MORE height. Try that. 2 or 3 cushions. :bow:

Me Dumb Never Thought To Add Height Under The Cushions

^ Table Not Agustable

Hope it helps you neck, Tokar, having a pain in the neck is a real pain in the @ss :bow::bow:

Put some textbooks, encyclopedias, and huge books under there. It helps. That happened to me while we were moving 7 years back. I was too short to use the computer first of all (YAY! Asian genetics!!!! :bow:) and we had a small no adjustablee chair and the table was super tall..... So I had to use some encyclopedias. Worked fine for me. But then the encyclopedias had to be packed..... :bow:

Edited by WEAREBORG4102

I've been getting neck problems ever since the started going online 6 years ago, my head is always to the left facing the monitor and keyboard while i've got my feet up on the radiator.

I think the concept of "If it hurts me to sit this way maybe I should change my position" has never occured to you guys. If you can't get in a comfortable position the way things are MAYBE you could move some stuff around. Try it. :look: I know I'm always moving furniture around. That feet up on the radiator thing doesn't sound too comfortable. <_<