Sign in to follow this  
Star Trek Fan

Could we try to get Bob Picardo for a guest chat?

Could we try to get Robert Picardo in a guest chat??? I know he is a Mega-Trekkie, so he would probably want to do it... I read the Hologram's Handbook... It was good... especially the Introduction by Rick Berman :laugh: ... He sounds like our kind of guy :)

Edited by Commodore -Harry Kim-

I contacted the webmaster of his official website about a month ago. However, the webmaster told me that "Mr. Picardo does not participate in chat room sessions."

Master Q

StarTrek_Master_Q@yahoo.com

Master Q. Would you like me to speak to him on your behalf? :bow::flex: Jeanway ALWAYS gets her man. :bow::bow:

Didn't he just do a chat with ST.com???

Yes he did and a question of mine got put on the chat transcript.

Here it is:

:bow:

captainpittykitty: Hi, if they made a Star Trek: Voyager movie, what would the title of the movie be?

RP: "Star Trek XI: The Cheap Actors"

:bow:

Yes, I am aware that he was at StarTrek.com recently, but that's the response I got at that time (which was before the StarTrek.com chat was officially announced). For doing a question & answer with him on the message board it might be possible. I'll e-mail his webmaster again in a few months. However, my feeling (but I could be wrong---hopefully) is that there is higher probability that the answer would be no versus yes.

Master Q

StarTrek_Master_Q@yahoo.com