Sign in to follow this  
Jeanway

Doggie Thoughts

I think when God made DOGS he must have been trying to play a joke on humans. :waaaa: The way dogs think has always baffeled me. I don't own a dog anymore but when I did I was always trying to figure this out.

When it went to the door to go out, I'd let him out. As soon as he was on the other side of the door, he wanted to come in. This went on and on for a while. What was that about anyway? In, out, in, out???? :( :waaaa: Baffeling! :hug:

Has anyone else ever thought about stuff like this?? :P

I heard about a study someone did once trying to determine when a dog barks what it's saying. He came to the conclusion that when a dog barks it saying "HUH?" I have a different theory. I think it's saying "HEY!" :waaaa:

Don't feel alone, i think that alot. Do they dream? i think so. go figure. :laugh:

According to my dog Travis the reason he goes in and out is this. He wants to see what is going on with the neighborhood cats they are against him and plotting to destroy the planet and enslave humans you know. Then he wants in because he wants his *Mommie*. After seeing that his *Mommie* is okay and the cats didn't somehow invade the house and attacked me, he just has to go back out again to see what they are plotting to do and then inside. This happens several times a day and it's top secret, hush hush. If anyone that is reading this happens to own a cat. Travis ask that you don't open this post when they are in the room. He doesn't want the cats to know dogs and dogkind are on to them.

Edited by BlueCrystal