Sign in to follow this  
Angela

I cied myself to sleep today.

I cried myself to sleep today. I have never done that before. I was reading a stargate fanfic and was hit by this enormous feeling of loss. My first thought was of my wonderful boyfriend and the feeling intensified I was sobbing deep soul wracking sobs. It felt like he had died. I have never been through this before. I know he is alive. I know he is well. I have seen post he has made today at another site. So I know he is fine, But I still feel really upset.

I don't know wht this is about. All I can do is cry. over and over again And it hurts anyone ever been though this?

*pats angel on the back* its ok, im sure all girls do that some times :waaaa:

Well that's pretty much the most stereotypical thing I have ever heard. :waaaa:

Crying is way to release stress at times. My husband's Aunt schedules time in her live at least once a month to cry things out with her counselor and she does cry. If you're having a stressful time in your life or have unresolved issues this might be a way to work through the problem. I upon occassion cry for no reason and sometimes I fall asleep and when I wake I wake with a better clearer focus on my life. Next time this happens to you try to think about why you feel this way and what happened to cause this feeling. Also you may be getting close to your cycle and perhaps this was a bout of PMS. Whatever it may be, your not alone and all of your sisters are here if you need us. :waaaa:

*pats angel on the back* its ok, im sure all girls do that some times :waaaa:

Well that's pretty much the most stereotypical thing I have ever heard. :waaaa:

bysty, iagree :(

I hope you feel better. Trust me, I know how you feel. You miss your boyfriend and wish you could be with him at that time. Just remeber that he loves you and will be together.

Well, haven't really been crying but that's mainly because of all the self-control that's been worked on through the years, but i have been terribly sad for not being to see my gf, even after i have chatted with her just the past day/night. *sigh* I'm probably going to cry a bunch some day, but all these years i've been keeping my tears in check.

Everyone has cried in their life, i'm not ashamed to cry, i can admit it, i'm a cancerian, we're ment to be like this.

It hurts to loose someone, especially if theres love, and can persist for a very long time, but it does get easier.

I cried and got depressed for a month after i split with Nic, then i thought i'd better get on with my life, theres no point in waiting, i went out for a couple of weeks non stop (had a great time), then i met the girl i'm now seeing, and me and Nic have finally decided to become friends, and it's working so far, i think it wouldn't if we were not inlove.

I'm sure i've bored you all with that, but it basically says, everything will be alright, everyone has bad times.

I just found out today that one of the best friends{male} I ever had in my life died two weeks ago. He was only 26. I'll probably cry myself to sleep tonight and a few more nights too. His life was just too short. It's very frightening to think about this. But loss is loss no matter how it comes about. I'm just glad he was in my life for the time he was. He was a very unique person. It's just not sinking in yet, I'm sorry if I'm babbeling.

I cried myself to sleep today. I have never done that before. I was reading a stargate fanfic and was hit by this enormous feeling of loss. My first thought was of my wonderful boyfriend and the feeling intensified I was sobbing deep soul wracking sobs. It felt like he had died. I have never been through this before. I know he is alive. I know he is well. I have seen post he has made today at another site. So I know he is fine, But I still feel really upset.

I don't know wht this is about. All I can do is cry. over and over again And it hurts anyone ever been though this?

Now that me and my boyfriend have split and I can look on this post objectively, I realise that my tearfulness was PMS and the fact that deep down I knew my relationship was over, I just didn't want to face it. Now it is over and I realise all i want from this man is friendship. I am not as tearful, as I was, even though the break-up was sudden.