Sign in to follow this  
Jeanway

~ Please Stay Off-topic ~

Why do computer games make a normal guy turn into a crazy rambo like guy shouting "come get some" and "come feel the pain" B)  B)

Testosterone does strange things to otherwise rational human beings. :thumbs: Just teasin' guys. :laugh:

Off topic, I wish Robert would just get regular diet coke like I asked, I don't like diet dr. pepper.

Why do computer games make a normal guy turn into a crazy rambo like guy shouting "come get some" and "come feel the pain" B)  B)

Testosterone does strange things to otherwise rational human beings. :thumbs: Just teasin' guys. :laugh:

Shame they cant channel that energy into something useful B)

yaaaay i am getting ice cream :hug:

Sounds like a great mix to me. :thumbs:

Off topic: Is there any better feeling in the world than being madly, passionately in love with your husband? liebe049.gif

Whats padding??hang says i am padding is that something to do with shoulder pads or something :thumbs: grrr he is laughing cuz i dont know computer lingo :laugh:

Go ahead and thwack hang hun, you're not padding. :thumbs: Padding means posting just to raise your post count, which is a lot harder to do now with the character resrictions. You're fine. :laugh:

Go ahead and thwack hang hun, you're not padding.  :thumbs: Padding means posting just to raise your post count, which is a lot harder to do now with the character resrictions. You're fine.  B)

Thank you RC i am going to give him more then that,he said i was flooding the board with my fluff posts :laugh:

If you dont see Hang for a few days thats because he will be HANGING from his...... B)

Dude, this is the CCF, it's the fluff board. :thumbs::laugh:

Oh yeah, off topic: I'm totally in love B)

Why are me and RC the only 2 posting :laugh:

Not anymore... B)

SCHOOL IS COMING!!!!

:thumbs:

SCHOOL!!!!!!!!!! NOOOOOOOO!!!!

*gose to a cornor* Think happy thoughts think happy thoughts

:thumbs: o god I just remebered my hippy grandparents are coming the week before school. NOOOOOOOO!!!! Save me WAB or somebody!! I dont want to sing weird songs than go and have all my hard classes in the morning when I am sleep deprived! I better not still haft to wake up at 5:30...if so I am giving my dad some dreaded speech.

O my cakes done!

I can't do anything about your grandparents....:thumbs:

I have to deal with School too...

Poll response is quick today....

EEWW, RC, your dizzy? I hate that. Got some Dramamine? Hey, I sneezed all day yesterday and my eyeballs didn't fall out! :thumbs::laugh:

I'm better now. :thumbs: I have low blood pressure, I get dizzy easily.

Off topic, I think I'll make sloppy joes tonight.

Third rock from the sun!!!! :laugh:

VOYAGER is now coming on!!!!! B) :thumbs:

OH YEA WAB, T.V., I got some of those. I'm just sitting here waiting for the Nyquil to kick in so I can lay down and go to sleep. :thumbs: So 3rd Rock is on now, let me go see. brb.

Not anymore. It ended an hour ago. Voyager is now over so nothing is good on t.v.

Bad news - I have a 2 hour work meeting Sunday morning.

Good news - we get paid to be bored out of our minds for 2 hours.

Some people are seriously crazy :laugh:

I'm very serious about being crazy. :thumbs: