12 members have voted

1. 1. King Arthur

• Yhea...but it was the opposite of what I learned
    • YES!! It was great!
    • No. I hated it
    • I want a Refund
    • Gose against the holy grail of king Arthur.
    • Neutral

I went to king arthur last week with some friends and I found it to be a great movie even though..

Click for Spoiler:

it went agianst T.H. White and alferd lord tenesion and that french guy.

so what do you think?

Well i sort of cheated i downloaded it 2 days ago because i cant be bothered to wait for another 2 weeks till it comes out here in holland but i thought the film was cool i enjoyed it and will be going to see it at the movies to get the full effect...i gave it 8/10 :laugh:

Edited by hangon

I really love this movie. Its fresh look at King Aurther. I am not sure it this try or not, but its very good movie. <_<

I rented this and watched it last night. It was different - I had seen a special on either the History or Discovery channel when this came out and it seems to have tried to find the historical roots of the Arthur Legend.

I liked it okay - I think it was probably more accurate than the musical version or T.H. White's Once and Future King. I also suspect that as bloody as it was it was probably mild compared to what life in 380 AD was really like.

Humans don't a pretty history.

I watched it on DVD, also recently. The "Director's Cut" version. As TUH ^^^ noted, it is bloodly, and perhaps tame to what it may have actually been like. I guess there really was a knights-at-the-round-table. BTW, I liked it. Gueniverre(sp?) was not who I'd have imagined her to be. A sort of Xena-like character. B)

I went to the cinema to see this when it came out - my biggest gripe was that a lot of the battle sequences were really badly cut, more like hacked to pieces!! Apparently to get the 12 certificate. Now there's a directors cut available with a 15 certificate on, the battle scenes restored so I'm going to get that to see the difference.