Sign in to follow this  
Theunicornhunter

Bruce Boxleitner - How Sad Its Come To This

A few months ago I watched on of the Scifi Channels worst movies ever made (that's not what they call them) - Bruce Boxleitner was the star.

Last night I checked out another one - just slightly above being as bad - starring Nana Visitor as well. It's sad to see actors you like come to that.

It just seems to me that the si fi channel can't play anything but bad movies. I did see some of the movies you talked about but I could not watch because they were so bad. I really don't know why ether of the two actors had to make bad movies as if they were low on money they could just go to conventions. As I have seen Vistor at one.

I agree....I just watched "The Void" on the Space Channel last weekend and it was the worst and most boring movie ever and the stars were Adrian Paul and Amanda Tapping....I was sad for them and really disappointed :flowers:

I feel the same way about the casts of 90210 and L.A. Law. I would say "at least they're working" about Boxleitner and Visitor, but it would almost be better to go to work at McDonalds than put yourself out there in a bad show.

I'm just embarrassed for them, it's so uncomfortable to watch.

I just wish that the sifi channel would get better programing. The only thing that they have that is good is the two stargates, the new battlestar show and some good sifi reruns like TOS, sliders, buck rogers and such. That really does not fill a network. I just wish they could pick up enterprise.