Sign in to follow this  
Jeanway

Your Not Wierd............

I can't tell you how many times I have been on here and IMimg or PMing with someone. And they start babbeling about nonsense. Not the usual nonsense, but extraordinary stuff. :o I ask them if they had eaten today and they say "No". Or they have just been eating candy or Kool-ade, or coffee. Then I tell them to go eat something, like with protien in it and they are better. I am guilty of this too. Sometimes I forget to eat or I'm strung out on sugar and caffiene. I think that's where alot of my insanity comes from in here :o :wow: It's ok, I see it too.

I don't even think i am sane after that party on friday i haven't slept or eaten since, bloody women :o

I really never trust someone who claims to be sane. I know that I'm not sane after a very, very, very long duty day. :o

I'm usually angry and vengeful when I have nothing to eat. I'm just insane all the time. :picard-sith:

When I'm hungry and I need to sleep I noticed my mood gets very negative. Even the smallest problem looms large. I get insulting and agressive. It's not pleasant. My outlook on life goes right down the toilet. :picard-sith:

I am also one of those that gets REALLY grouchy when I am hungry and it is hard for me to concentrate on anything else.

So did you hear about that big cheesecakey that destroyed the city? It pelted chili cheese fries at all of the innocent politicians and schoolchildren. Then it was defeated by the eevil troll, Schmee. Like most Schmee had a hobby, but his hobby was eating babies. You may think I'm morbid soul for telling you a tale so horrifying, but it's for your own good. Don't let the kids out at night alone, and drive safely.

You may have a point there, I'm soooo hungry!

I've noticed the internet in general can be very much like the drug 'speed', pretty harmless in moderation, but it can become addictive, and once addicted eating is vertually impossible, as is sleeping, all you can do is sit n drink all day. I have also noticed a certain level of paronoia in 24/7 net users, a side affect of many drugs..

SHOULD THE INTERNET BE A CLASS B DRUG??

I've noticed the internet in general can be very much like the drug 'speed', pretty harmless in moderation, but it can become addictive, and once addicted eating is vertually impossible, as is sleeping, all you can do is sit n drink all day. I have also noticed a certain level of paronoia in 24/7 net users, a side affect of many drugs..

SHOULD THE INTERNET BE A CLASS B DRUG??

YES, it IS addicting. You need to start a Thread about this. :assimilated: