Sign in to follow this  
Sam The Smuggler

Could The Borg Assimilate Wolverine?

I suspect they could because his body did not reject the adamantium skeleton, it is possible that his body would put up a bit more of a fight though.

Guest Mike_Hines01

I suppose the borg would find a way to assimilate him. He'd probably a tough drone beat afterwards as well.

Wolverine would probably be assimilated as he has healing powers. The nanoprobes would change his cells and not attack them. they would also not be considered "an infection". Anyways his adamantium skeleton was not rejected nor the chip in his brain. Why reject borg technology?

It'd take alot of drones to get him certainly, but he'd be a cool drone afterwards.

Heres a question for the x men fans, what is logon aka Wolverines REAL name?

Logon is over a hundred years old, true or false?

:dude:

BTW the answers are NOT in the questions!

Edited by ARMS

Wolverine assimilated by the Borg? No Way! He'd have them sliced & diced before they could get close enough to inject the nanoprobes. Even if a drone managed to get close enough, Wolverine's regenerative abilities would probably turn the nanoporobes off, or turn them into something beneficial to him. Besides, he'd never go along with the "hive mind".

But that's just me. All I know is what I've seen in the movies. :o

Huh? :laugh::laugh::picard-sith:

He could make the Borg go insane even before they reach him. :laugh: Or he could force them to deactivate themselves. :huh:

I think chances are that if the borg met wolverine they'd encounter circumstances similar to what happened with species 8472, only they wouldn't get help this time :laugh:. Professor X definately would make the borg "go to sleep", only he wouldn't need a "direct connection". :laugh:

Atleast if the Borg assimilated Cyclops they wouldn't have to fit him with a phaser :rolleyes:

Atleast if the Borg assimilated Cyclops they wouldn't have to fit him with a phaser :look:

I think it'd be rather difficult for the borg to fit cyclops with an eye piece though :bow: <_<.

<_<

Mutants, that are extremely difficult to assimilate;

Xavier - His mind rivals that of the hive.

Wolverine - His increased immune system and healing factor would slow or even stop the assimilation process.

Sabretooth - Same as Wolverine.

Shadowcat - All she need do is phase shift for a second once injected and the nanoprobes who fall to the floor.

Magneto - He could keep the Borg at bay indefinately, unless the Borg adapt and make plastic drones!

Rogue - As soon as the Borg touch her, she begins to absorb to power of the collective.

:(

Wolverine - His increased immune system and healing factor would slow or even stop the assimilation process.

Shadowcat - All she need do is phase shift for a second once injected and the nanoprobes who fall to the floor.

Magneto - He could keep the Borg at bay indefinately, unless the Borg adapt and make plastic drones!

Rogue - As soon as the Borg touch her, she begins to absorb to power of the collective.

Xavier's mind cannot rival trillions of minds. that's still a little absurd considering they did assimilate vulcans.... :blink: :assimilated:

Wolverine's argument of healing is not instantaneous. Remember the nanoprobes can break down DNA as shown in Scorpion part II (VOY)

Sabretooth does not have the healing ability. He just has the animal instinct DNA.

Shadowcat's argument is plausible. I can agree that assimilation tubules could go through her.

Remember, not all metals are magnetic. He uses the power of maagnetism to his effect.

Rogue only absorbs the power from the DNA. Also there is a limit she can store. I don't think the energy of trillions of being could fit into her.

:blink:

Xavier's mind cannot rival trillions of minds. that's still a little absurd considering they did assimilate vulcans.... :laugh: :biggrin:

Wolverine's argument of healing is not instantaneous. Remember the nanoprobes can break down DNA as shown in Scorpion part II (VOY)

Sabretooth does not have the healing ability. He just has the animal instinct DNA.

Shadowcat's argument is plausible. I can agree that assimilation tubules could go through her.

Remember, not all metals are magnetic. He uses the power of maagnetism to his effect.

Rogue only absorbs the power from the DNA. Also there is a limit she can store. I don't think the energy of trillions of being could fit into her.

245452[/snapback]

OK

Xavier and Wolverine could put up more of a fight to slow assimilation.

Sabretooth and Wolverine worked together for many years, it is even hinted that Sabretooth is Wolverines father, Wolverine decided to be the test subject for adamantium grafts, it was a complete success, except that Wolverine had such traumatic mental wounds, he smashed up the complex which is why Sabretooth who does have the same power according to the ultimate series. Lady Deathstrike has the same power too.

Even if Shadowcat had nanoprobes in her blood she could phase and walk forward n they'd fall out of her.

The average drone should contain enough Iron based compounds/alloys for Magneto to handle.

Remember that constant stream of energy the co-operative told Chakotay about? They basically stated it was the collectives strength and healer, imagine the amount she could absorb by just coming into contact with 1 drone!

but still... trillions of beings.... into one? That does not fit with entropy. There is only so much information a chromosome can store.

Might be possible the Borg could Assimilate Wolverine but with the Claws they'd have to do it fast since he could tear them to bits

"Babylon 5" for the other post for listening to Non Trek Theme Songs

btw NUCLEARWESSELS how did u get all the Enterprises into the Post??

awesome maneuver wish u could tell me how u did that.

:naughty::naughty::naughty::laugh: