Sign in to follow this  
BlueCrystal

Things You Wish Someone Had Told You.

I mean have you ever learned something the hard way that if someone had took the time would of saved you, time, effort, tears, or embarrassment?

I wish some one had told me to not worry about what others think and just follow a dream.

I wish my parents would say this, RK you were adopted and your parents were billionars so get out of our house and take the money.

I wished someone told me about their feelings years early. It would have avoid so much heartach.

I wish some one had told me that sometimes mothers aren't always all knowing!

I wish some one had told me  that sometimes mothers aren't always all knowing!

I wish someone had told my mother the same thing. <_<

For myself, I wish someone had told me that yellow snow only LOOKS tasty.

lovin' ya dude, you made me smile thats a first today

I mean have you ever learned something the hard way that if someone had took the time would of saved you, time, effort, tears, or embarrassment?

I wish some one had told me to not worry about what others think and just follow a dream.

Tell me about it. <_< :look:

I wish my brother would tell me that he would wake me up at random hours for homework help. <_<

I wish someone told me that tuna-fish snadwich I ate yesterday was sitting out for half-a-day before I picked it up.

Told me that my summer reading book was on an airplane right now... :assimilated:

I wish someone had told me that a Bachelor of Arts in Communication and $2.50 would buy me a cup of joe at Barnes & Noble.

Honestly, I wish that someone had thought to tell me to major in something specific that would have helped me get a job once the college party was over.

I wish I would have found this site earlier....

Also, I wish someone would have told me that I would be fired at my last job, so that I would have never left the job that I returned to...Then I could be getting paid more....

Edited by Eris_IV

I wish someone would of told me to leave my last job before 5PM it would of saved alot of pain im in now.

I wish I would have gotten out of the suit and tie rat race and started my own business a lot earlier that I did.