Sign in to follow this  
VaBeachGuy

Favorite Season 6 DS9 Episode

What is your favorite episode from Season 6 of DS9?  

33 members have voted

1. 1. What is your favorite episode from Season 6 of DS9?

• A Time to Stand
    • Rocks and Shoals
    • Sons and Daughters
    • Behind the Lines
    • Favor the Bold
    • Sacrifice of Angels
    • You Are Cordially Invited...
    • Resurrection
    • Statistical Probabilities
    • The Magnificent Ferengi
    • Waltz
    • Who Mourns for Morn?
    • Far Beyond the Stars
    • One Little Ship
    • Honor Among Thieves
    • Change of Heart
    • Wrongs Darker than Death or Night
    • Inquisition
    • In the Pale Moonlight
    • His Way
    • The Reckoning
    • Valiant
    • Profit and Lace
    • Time's Orphan
    • The Sound of Her Voice
    • Tears of the Prophets

These polls just get harder and harder..lol...i voted for Who mourns morn..a funny episode that i watched 2 days ago,it had me laughing pretty good :laugh:

The only ones I've seen were in the "Sacrifice of Angels" arc, and they were great.

I'll have to get back to you. I regularly play the DVD containing Wrongs Darker Than Death or Night, Inquisition, In the Pale Moonlight, and His Way. I like all those. I like Waltz, Far Beyond the Stars (awesome!), Sacrifice of Angels, ...in fact most of the season. I'll vote later....much later....perhaps after watching the whole season 6 again........

In the Pale Moon Light put Sisko in a different light. I could see Kirk doing the same thing if he had too. I remember seeing it and going WOW he just helped kill someone and now he is going to let it be covered up. Made me think about one for awhile.

I guess this is late voting,and since this won't affect the final outcome, I will just vote for Wrongs Darker Than Death or Night. I am fascinated by the cruelty of Dukat in robbing Kira of her esteem for her mother.

There was a poll in one of the threads a while ago about who was the worst Star Trek villain. I voted for Khan, but this epeisode changed my mind once and for all. Dukat is as low as they go.

I would like to do a portal page report on this episode one day.

Geez, this one is so tough...I think I liked all of these except maybe two...

I had to go with Far Beyond the Stars....I loved that one so much when it first aired that I rewatched it that same day...It had it's funny moments but it also had its heart touching moments....

In The Pale Moonlight would be my next choice followed by Sacrifice of Angels then the Magnificent Ferengi.

Aww wow they are all amazing episodes, apart from Valiant and One Little Ship... I went for Sacrifice of Angels just over In the Pale Moonlight, just because the name of the episode gives me chills every time I hear it. :hammer:

I voted for Tears of the Prophets. Other favorites of season 6 were A time to Stand, Behind the Lines, His Way (introduction of Vic) and In the Pale Moonlight.

One Little Ship or Tears of the Prophets. I vote for Tears, which is probably one of the most emotional episodes, especially if you like Jadzia Dax, and I do