Sign in to follow this  
Mike

Reminder

Trivia participation is really low this week. I just wanted to remind everyone that I close down the questions on Friday afternoon/night..So if you're so inclined, take a look at this weeks trivia questions..And send me your answers.. :bow:

I would love to - but the questions are really hard this time :bow: I'm lost :blink: :bow::nono:

I would love to - but the questions are really hard this time  :bow:  I'm lost  :blink:  :bow:  :nono:

OK Mrs P..Perhaps that's the problem this week..Tough questions..

I would love to - but the questions are really hard this time  :bow:  I'm lost  :blink:  :bow:  :nono:

OK Mrs P..Perhaps that's the problem this week..Tough questions..

I don't know any of them... Also, next week, could you add in some TNG??? Thanx

Yeah, I did make a conscious effort to have tougher questions this week..I would much rather these questions be somewhat challenging..I'll try to keep your comments in mind for next week when I submit the questions..

BTW Harry, there is a TNG question this week..Each week I try to include at least 1 question from each series..

Yep, they are. I think I got at least a couple, though. :bow:

You're doin' great, ST; I like to be challenged every now and then. :blink:

This is my first time doing this Trivia stuff. And the ones I answered were easy because I had recently watched them. The others, I have no idea :bow:

In my view they are fine after looking over them. (And difficulty questions are always better then very easy ones.)

Harder weeks sometimes do get lower responses, but that always fluctuates through the weeks (it is just one factor or reason of why it may be slower this week)

Master Q

StarTrek_Master_Q@yahoo.com

Edited by master_q