What is your favorite reality tv shows?  

23 members have voted

1. 1. What is your favorite reality tv shows?

• 1. Fear Factor
    • 2. The Mole
    • 3. Survivor
    • 4. I'm A Celebrity, Get Me Outta Here
    • 5. The Bachelor / Bachelorette
    • 6. Manor House
    • 7. Other (if other then list your fav.)
    • 8. Multiple (List your multiple favroties

Want to know what you guys think about reality tv explosion and what shows you enjoy the most... I picked THE MOLE, it is increadable, but also like Survivor and Fear Factor

I voted for the Mole...I caught up with what I think was the second season (where Bill was discovered to be the mole)... I loved that game, and really liked some of the games they played like the market game in Italy, and the bungee jumping thing or the tracking game, or the fun house(anyone remember the room that had the disco ball and played "Tiny Bubbles" all night?)

Now, Celebrity Mole on the other hand really stunk in my opinion, it was contrived, stupid, and so obvious who was the mole since all but one person was so fake!

I don't like any of those however Celebrity Mole.. I liked I really liked when they were herding sheep..lolsign.gif

ya reality tv was good when survivor 1 and 2 were out, but thats it. im starting to get really annoyed with some of the pathetic and smutty stuff they have on tv now. perfect example: the bachelor. yeesh. the network executives need to be fired.

I don't like any of those however Celebrity Mole.. I liked I really liked when they were herding sheep..lolsign.gif

OK, so some of there games on Celebrity mole were funny.

I nulled my vote since there was no option for not watching "reality tv". I'm surprised no one has been killed yet on any of those programs. Of course think of the ratings then.

I voted Null. I do not like the reality TV shows. I have watched Fear Factor a couple times, but not often, and I did not see most of the others. I don't know, I just never found them to be entertaining.

7. Other  :laugh: Scare Tactics :o

Is that the one with Shannon Doherty were they scare the crap out of someone and then say ha ha? I heard they already had a lawsuit filed against them by someone they played a "joke" on before the show had even aired for the first time.

7. Other  :laugh: Scare Tactics :o

Is that the one with Shannon Doherty were they scare the crap out of someone and then say ha ha? I heard they already had a lawsuit filed against them by someone they played a "joke" on before the show had even aired for the first time.

That’s the one, Usually I hate all reality shows but if they are this over the top, I cant help myself. Btw, another great over the top plays on Sat nights on TNN, a Japanese import called Most Extreme Elimination Challenge. If watching people break bones for the sake of being called the most extreme is your cup of tea, you'll laugh your butt off!

I dont usually watch....but if I voted, I guess I'd vote for Survivor cuz it's the only one I've...well...heard of...

Hate Reality TV. I would rather that the tv companies would invest the money into fostering and developing young script writers, actors, directors....and create great drama, comedy or movies than reality tv.

When I know a real glut of Reality TV is about to happen.... eg. Big Brother I tape as many episodes of Star Trek or movies to keep me entertained until it's all over... Yippee for VCR's and video tape! :bow:

Generally I don't like reality shows, but Survivor is okay. Maybe it's because I watched the last episode of the season last night...:bow:

Most of the other stuff is rip-offs...Most, not all.

I voted other as I don't care for reallity tv. :bow:

Same here. I watch the Read World sometimes when there's a marathon if I feel like wasting a whole afternoon watching self-absorbed younguns.

The thing I like about Big Brother is you can go online to the Big Brother website and watch whats happening in the house in real time 24 hours a day until the last one is voted out.Its all live and uncensored,you hear every curse and from time to time a naked body or two!

And last season that had a chat room next to the Cam view so everyone could chat about whats going on as it happens! Too much fun and yes a guilty pleasure!

[ :bow: I nulled mine because I simply don't like reality TV period. They seem like a way for tv writers to get out of writing scripts. Of course a lot of the recent scripts have not been that good either[/GLOW].

I hate reality TV gameshows as they only serve to kill brain cells. The closest I come to watching reality is when I watch a good documentary, I like to watch Simon Schama's A History of Britain (I believe he is teaching in New York), The Great War, and two fairly new shows in the UK called 'Battleships' and 'Castles'.

The amazing race. It's smart reality tv and it's actually smart cuz it teaches you as well as entertains. I admit rather sadly that despite my efforts got hooked on Joe Millionare, cuz it made me laugh.

Does Jamie Kennedy Count as a reality Tv show? That guys so funny! He pulls some hilarious stunts! I voted for fear factor just because it isant so ummm focused on destroying peoples lives. I also think it grabs your attention when they have to eat that gross unmentionable stuff...ewww. Plus it is fair it is one show they pay the contestant. The host cheers for his crew, and seems genuine, and they all get to go home and not be too famous at the end of one episode, and lead a regular life again. Plus the celeb's do it for charity. John Travolta and his wife, whats her face were so cute... :rolleyes:

I nulled my vote...I don't like reality tv that much. I'v only seen a couple of the shows anyways. Survivor was ok when it was in its first one I guess. I don't like fear facter any more ( not that I really did, but i didn't mind it) because my friend was scaring me with things they could do with earewigs on it, and now I'm really freaked out :blink: I really have to get over this earwig phobia soon!

I voted for the Mole...I caught up with what I think was the second season (where Bill was discovered to be the mole)... I loved that game, and really liked some of the games they played like the market game in Italy, and the bungee jumping thing or the tracking game, or the fun house(anyone remember the room that had the disco ball and played "Tiny Bubbles" all night?)

Now, Celebrity Mole on the other hand really stunk in my opinion, it was contrived, stupid, and so obvious who was the mole since all but one person was so fake!

I felt that Dorthy was an excellent game player in this game. I am crossing my fingers for a summer 'The Mole'. The Celeberty Game was awesome as well, but it would be cool if they had more modern/up to date celebrities. Felt Sorry for that 'Dinotpoia' Kid, he lost the game and got a canceled tv show.