• X Men II: X Men United
    • Lora Croft: Cradle of Life
    • Hulk
    • The Amazing Spiderman
    • The Core
    • The Matrix Reloaded
    • Jurassic Park IV
    • Jumanji II

Would be great for all of you summer movie folks to reply :laugh: My fav anticipated movies are listed in order as anticipated not critizied...

1. X Men II (seen)

2. Lora Croft (July 25th)

3. Hulk (June 20th)

4. The Core (seen)

5. Jumanji II

6. Jurassic Park IV

7. The Amazing Spiderman

8. Matrix II (not going to see, just added in for logic)

theyre making a JP4? i never knew that. i hope its better then JP3. lol. (sorry CJLP. i know its your favorite. lol). how will they be able to keep the story alive? how many islands are there?? lol. and if you were there before why would you go back??? lol

anyways, i voted for the matrix

I voted X2 because I more than likely will be going to see it(mainly because my younger brother wants to see it), now if JP4 was coming out this year I would have probably voted for that instead(I liked the Jurassic Park Series...the original is still the best one!)

I voted for Hulk,after seeing the previews and being a Hulk fan since I was a kid I'm really looking forward to this one!

The movies that I anticipated going to the most aren't on your list and those are Trek movies.

I'm a little confused by your poll as some of the movies listed haven't been released and some were years ago. This seems to be a poll of movies you anticipated going at one time as compared to a poll of movies that will be released for the summer, 2003. Of the ones you listed, I voted for X-Men 2. I am hoping to go next week.

I'm a little confused by your poll as some of the movies listed haven't been released and some were years ago.  This seems to be a poll of movies you anticipated going at one time as compared to a poll of movies that will be released for the summer, 2003.  Of the ones you listed, I voted for X-Men 2.  I am hoping to go next week.

Sorry about the confusion dude :innocent: I think what I should of had was favorite action movie :(

And everyone there is going to have JPIV and Jumaji II, click Official Site for Movies search for both movies, they are on the green list YEA :(