Sign in to follow this  
Jeanway

Can We Chat With Vbg?

Just another one of Jeanway's 'Random' ideas. I think it might be fun. Just as long as whatever is said in the chatroom stays in the chatroom. :eek: I mean we get to ask him anything we want without fear of reprisal :eek::eek: Just Kidding. I mean he is our Room God. :tear: :o

oohh jeanway you are to much, and i like that

Just don't forget---- the special chat will still be held. However, it will be on the tenth. So the chat is not canceled....it has just be moved.

See everyone tomorrow....signing off

Master Q

StarTrek_Master_Q@yahoo.com

Oh My God!!!!! :hug: You mean he'll do it??? :o :eek: :o :tear: Your kidding me right MQ??? :eek: I won't believe it til he comes in this thread and says so. :eek:

I missed it, I had to work, I just got home, why don't we plan it again and give us a week's notice???? PLEASE!!!!!!!! :theforce: Come on! :P

It completely slipped my mind, I was working on a banner for the Fourth of July and a few other things and was just totally engrossed. If anyone does want me to chat though just PM me and I'll set up a time and I'll even set my alarm clock this time lol

I spoke with him once in the past, although not much... :D He was also under another username....

lastresort.jpg42.gif

woot, jeanway, thats like asking to chat with the president.... wait, that is asking to chat with the president! whow, your brave!lol

::shaking in her boots:: """I"""Know"""' :bow::laugh: No I'm not, just curious.

I just thought of something.....Do we need a mod in there too :) :)

Edited by Jeanway