Sign in to follow this  
voyagerboy

Am I the youngest person here?

Great that's what I was afraid of. Well its nice to meet you. I never would have thought so many kids thought Star Trek was so bad. I love it I would have thought somebody would have been younger than me. :D

Great that's what I was afraid of. Well its nice to meet you. I never would have thought so many kids thought Star Trek was so bad. I love it I would have thought somebody would have been younger than me. :D

Don't worry about being the youngest, from this side of the computer we all look like the same age.

I'm sure there's pleanty of young fans out there, but it's a matter of knowing we're here. Give it time.

I'll be 23 in less than a week but I would have been posting here since I was 7 had I known about it. I saw The Voyage Home in the theater when I was 6 and I've been hooked ever since.

Voyager boy..no worries really..I was 16 when I got hooked on TNG..I am glad that we have a younger fan on the board, it's nice to know what the younger gen might be thinking.

Is there anyone here younger than 14 i'm starting to wonder.

I was born yesterday...does that mean I am younger... :) ???

Actually you probably are, I am really much, much, much older than just a day.

In fact it would be pretty safe to say I am one of the older members here since I used to watch the ST:TOS as a little boy on it's first showing in the UK, I think it was the first showing anyway...it was in black&white for the first few episodes until we managed to pursuade a grown-up to let us what it in colour...

Kids these days complain if it is not a 32" wide-screen with surround sound!!

:)

I'm 16...My first star trek experience was at around 8, when my dad was watching the episode where Picard got assimilated. I was like pointing at the Borg Cube or something...lol

Alterego - Yes, I can top 44. Not saying by how much though. :)

:blink: How about the oldest, can anyone top 44? Be honest!

Yes, I am 48. :dude:

:blink: How about the oldest, can anyone top 44? Be honest!

Yes, I am 48. :D

lol.gif

Just kidding, that's cool! B) I bow to my elder! :dude:

I guess I'm somewhere in the middle... 34 :dude:

I'm in the middle too...middle AGED, that is. I'm 44

awwww,.... no worries.. being older is cooler.. cuz then u saw the originals and got to see them in thearter... were all just newbies.. u have athority over us :D

well some of us..

~Laur :blink:

Is there anyone here younger than 14 i'm starting to wonder.

Sorry. I am going to be 23 in apporximately 1 month, 1 week and 2 or 3 days(if I got the math right). I am the oldest of three siblings who all like Star Trek TNG(My sister turned 21 today and my brother is 17). My mom was a fan of TOS, but prefers TNG and she is turning 48 this year.

There are other Trek fans closer to your age that I know but, I don't know if they come to these sites, or even if they are online. I used to teach them, and they'd be about 12 and 11 now. And I am sure there are many more!

I'm PRETTY young (I won't say how because, forgive me, I don't like giving my age, or even my name if I can help it, on the internet), but I will say, I am one of the younger people on this board (a little younger than you, Yillara).

I kinda got that impression dsbs. But then again, does age really mean much when your talking trek, I mean if I wanted to (and the parents agreed) I could take my preschool gymnastics class into a TV room and have them watch TOS on sci fi. And then if they like it they'd start talking about it and if they keep it up by six or seven, they could easily talk to people who watched TOS first run . So I do not think age makes a difference in talking Trek!

And like you, I rarely give my name and age on the internet, how can you be sure what will happen to anything you do or say? I am proud of my name, and I thouroughly enjoy my age, but I don't want anything bad to happen either!

I feel so old. I'm old enough to be your mother. :unsure:

Come on soong_girl. . .you are not old! You are only as old as you feel. :)

The thing about Star Trek is that it's great no matter how old you are. You can't really grow out of it.

I kinda got that impression dsbs. But then again, does age really mean much when your talking trek, I mean if I wanted to (and the parents agreed) I could take my preschool gymnastics class into a TV room and have them watch TOS on sci fi. And then if they like it they'd start talking about it and if they keep it up by six or seven, they could easily talk to people who watched TOS first run . So I do not think age makes a difference in talking Trek!

And like you, I rarely give my name and age on the internet, how can you be sure what will happen to anything you do or say? I am proud of my name, and I thouroughly enjoy my age, but I don't want anything bad to happen either!

Do I sound THAT immature? lol

I have a cousin who's ten and he likes Star Trek - as I said, it doesn't matter how old you are :unsure:

who's the youngest, and who's the oldest?

don't you guys know it is not polite to ask a lady (especially a princess) her age?

anyway, I got data beat. I'll be 51 in August. And have loved Trek since the summer of 1966 when I saw Mr. Spock in the previews.

talk about love at first sight. must be those pointed ears! (he still can't sing good, but I forgive him). :unsure:

Do I sound THAT immature? lol

I have a cousin who's ten and he likes Star Trek - as I said, it doesn't matter how old you are :unsure:

No, but in a previous thread on the other board, I think somewhere it was mentioned that you were really young when TNG started. And no, you don't sound immature, no more immature than I do.

I was young, but I liked it the first episode I saw - Mine was Where Silence has Lease (which I think I said before too...)

As for Data; about the middle of that episode, I asked my brother "who's the yellow one?", and that was that.

I feel so old. I'm old enough to be your mother. :unsure:

Come on soong_girl. . .you are not old! You are only as old as you feel. :)

You can be any age on the internet. :)

Honestly though I'll be hitting a milestone this year - 40. :lol: