Sign in to follow this  
master_q

Rick Berman Speaks

Rick Berman speaks

rick-berman.jpg

The UK’s Starburst Magazine gets the chance to talk with Rick Berman, executive producer of ENT. The Great Link gives us an inside look.

Here are some comments Rick Berman made:

"I would say that because our ratings had been lower than in previous years, although not much lower this year than the year before, I think there's always a little bit of doubt. But from the discussions that were ongoing I was confident that the show would be picked up."

"If there was anything that I'd agree with our critics about the first two seasons, was that the show was relatively soft and it needed a little bit of an edge."

"[Zero Hour] was kind of like the end of Deep Space Nine, in a way."

[in another 'BBK' update:]

"Brannon and I have plans within the next few weeks of sitting down with Bill and discussing some possible ways of his being involved in this season of Enterprise."

"There are a lot of shows, like JAG and The X-Files, that have done very well at nine o'clock on Friday nights. I think that our fans consider Enterprise appointment viewing and I think that they will seek the show out and I think they will find it"

For more info head over to The Great Link.

The Great Link ~ Click Here

Master Q

StarTrek_Master_Q@yahoo.com

Won't it be competing with Star Gate also?  I really think this move may be the end for the show. 

Since I don't get upn on a regular schedule that isn't an issue - but if I could only watch one - it would be SG1 (thank goodness for vcr's). The good side to that though is SG1's season starts in July and reruns will probably start in late September until year end, January would be rough for competition.