Sign in to follow this  
RikerChick

Question about The Next Phase

I'm watching it right now and just thought of something. If Geordi and Ro can walk through bulkheads and all that how is it they don't fall right through the floor? 1042284708.gif

this is just a thought, but it may have something to do with the artificial gravity plating.

That's an interesting idea. 1038006008.gif

That's the reason why those episodes never work (just dont think about it to much)

I really have to stop over thinking things. :innocent:

I'm watching it right now and just thought of something. If Geordi and Ro can walk through bulkheads and all that how is it they don't fall right through the floor? 1042284708.gif

Yeah i thought the same thing when I saw that episode! i still don't know the answer though...falconredwings nswers prob right though.

I believe this scientific inaccuracy was pointed out in the book "The Physics of Star Trek". I think the best term is literary license.

For me, if I did not notice a thing like that during the first viewing I never let it effect my opinion of the episode later on. Noticing flaws on the second or later showings will not change the way I first felt about the episode. For me, The Next Phase Rocked! (and still does despite the oversight)

For me, if I did not notice a thing like that during the first viewing I never let it effect my opinion of the episode later on. Noticing flaws on the second or later showings will not change the way I first felt about the episode. For me, The Next Phase Rocked! (and still does despite the oversight)

Don't get me wrong, I still totally love the episode. Gee it only took me how many years to notice that? :laugh:

Don't get me wrong, I still totally love the episode. Gee it only took me how many years to notice that?  :laugh:

Sweet. :dude:

I really like that episode too. Its the only episode where we learn of the Bajoran death chant.

And I'm glad you guys like my theory (where's master_q when you want his opinion?) :laugh: