Sign in to follow this  
Rivendells_king

Life Stinks

Life stinks, I decided to have a party last night and I did but no upper classmen like me came and I was stuck with the incoming freshmen. I lost my permit so I probally haft to get a new one and my sister and my mom are siting there naging at me because I lost it and are not even trying to help look for it. And now I think im been used by everybody agian, and now im to lazy to look for my permit because I probally wont get my license ever because im to dumb.

Man life sucks :dude: :) :bow: :P :blink: :blink:

Man life sucks :blink:  :dude:  :P  :(  :blink:  :)

Sometimes...Often...But It Goes On. B)

What sam said life goes on dude you just got to pick your self up bite hard and carry on,you shouldnt be so hard on yourself i dont think you should think of yourself as dumb because you lost something,but in the end only you can change how you feel you can sit there feeling sorry for yourself or you can get up and carry on :bow:

You know stupid stuff happens to everyone RK. It'll be OK. Upperclassmen are like that, don't worry about it. It's not you, it's just the way things are and have always been. You'll find your permit. If you don't you can always get a replacement. I'm sure this happens alot too. This is how life is, stop beating yourself up. Everything will turn out fine, you'll see. :blink:

well I got a letter from prez bush about something good so maybe today is turning around. as for the permit my parents are going to take me to get a new one next week.

Hey, a little over a month ago, I "misplaced" my license, went to get a new one, and found the old one on the floor that afternoon. :blink: It happens.

Like they said, everyone has bad days but life goes on. I'm sure you'll get your license as well. You can definitely get it the first time, but if you don't, don't worry 'bout it. Most people I know took it at least twice. :blink:

I dont even have a drivers license!!!!And im friggin 17!!!!

But about the party,thats why i dont go to parties :blink: Im not the type of person for that and i dont like the pple there anyways and vica versa,well it looks like u got more a life than me so just dont worry about it,we all have times that we think live sucks!

Hope u feel better soon :blink:

hey folks .. in germany you're not allowed to drive until 18 :lol:

but most people i know had 2 tries, too :lol:

but for the "life sucks´"-thing:

"Life is like a mop. Sometimes life gets full of dirt and crud and hairballs and

things and you gotta clean it out. You gotta stick it in here and rinse it off and

start all over again. And sometimes life sticks to the floor so much that a mop, a mop,

it's not good enough. You gotta get down there with like a toothbrush, you know, and

you gotta really scrub 'cause you gotta get it off. But if that doesn't work, you

can't give up. You gotta stand right up. You gotta run to a window and say,

"These floors are dirty as hell, and I'm not gonna take it any more." "

<-- love that one :look:

Edited by Schuschu

See RK!  PROBLEM PLUS TIME EQUALS SOLUTION.  P + T = S  :look:

Very well said, jeanway! I'll keep that one for myself.