Sign in to follow this  
nemesis59

I'm getting mixed up with Data

They say; Watch this part, it’s really cool! and I say; Ok, I'm watching… then they say; No, REALLY watch it! :) AAARRRGGGHHH!

Yeah, and then by that time you have to hit rewind, because you've missed the good part they are telling you about...you hit rewind to catch it and then they start babbling again!

OK guys, I have an idea for another alternate timeline. Maybe the plot for the next movie is a correction of the events of the last movie. In this alternate timeline, Data does not die. But it is not anything like the timeline in the last episode. How is that?

I've been hoping it was not our time line, Data. I just can't see that the need for DATA is gone. He was such a valuable character. He added so much and came up with the answeres so often.

We still need him.

I've been hoping it was not our time line, Data. I just can't see that the need for DATA is gone. He was such a valuable character. He added so much and came up with the answeres so often.

We still need him.

I definately agree, Lessa...we do still need him(although there will always be someone who does not understand this need). There is so much left for him to accomplish, I will never believe that he has already come full circle...

It is true that the future that Picard saw was only a future of anti-time and nothing more. The whole time line unfolds differently then what we saw. With things like the Enterprise D getting destroyed and things to that nature I think one can conclude that Q really did make up this scenario to help Picard expand his mind in understanding space and time. (with things like cosmology, physics, astrophysics, . . . )

Master Q

StarTrek_Master_Q@yahoo.com

It is true that the future that Picard saw was only a future of anti-time and nothing more. The whole time line unfolds differently then what we saw. With things like the Enterprise D getting destroyed and things to that nature I think one can conclude that Q really did make up this scenario to help Picard expand his mind in understanding space and time. (with things like cosmology, physics, astrophysics, . . . )

Master Q

StarTrek_Master_Q@yahoo.com

You are meaning, I am only assuming here, that you are suggesting that all that occured after Q's meddling with the timeline in All Good Things, was in fact another Q reality. It appears real but in fact, it is merely an illusion. And if that is the case, what is the REAL future for our heroes like???

Well, I know 4 sisters who agree with you on that....Right, Lessa, Takara, and dsbs?

I will forever believe and hope that he is not gone...can't take the thought of that... :bow:

There is no need to cry :bow: sisters. Data will return. Trust me. :bow: He is with us in reruns.

That is what I like to hear :bow: ...I know he is there in reruns, and in the films, and in the novels..That is one of the reasons I will never give up...and I believe he will come back to us if there is another film.

i know, i know, jk! Gah, my brother saw the episode, and he basically told me half of it before I covered half his face with a pillow anyways ("'dsbs' would you mind if I told you that ..............................happens?" and he gives it away...grrr...so mature  :bow: ) Oh well, it's not the same as seeing it!!

..And that's how The sixth sense was ruined for me

Click for Spoiler:

"Bruce Willis is a ghost and dosen't know it"

Aeren't brothers the best!

I know a way bringing Data back. I'm sure the Enterprise computers have Data's memory, all you got to do put Data's memory in Lore's body.

I know  a way bringing Data back. I'm sure the Enterprise computers have Data's memory, all you got to do put Data's memory in Lore's body.

You're right...

Lore is dismantled somewhere..

But at the same time... Would be sad to lose Lore forever..

Maybe Lore memories could surface back?

That could be an interesting plot...

I know  a way bringing Data back. I'm sure the Enterprise computers have Data's memory, all you got to do put Data's memory in Lore's body.

You're right...

Lore is dismantled somewhere..

But at the same time... Would be sad to lose Lore forever..

Maybe Lore memories could surface back?

That could be an interesting plot...

Eek! Lore's memories resurfacing? :P That would make for a scary plotline there. Maybe interesting but, a scary idea.

Yes, he(Lore) was dismantled, and except in a novel(so, not canon) they never mention where he is...

Yea. but It's probably the only way to bring Data back. Or Starfleet could build another android body and put Data's memory in there.

Too bad the alpha quadrant alliance didn't have the use of that suped-up Galaxy Class starship during the Dominion War.Maybe now that the Ent-E is thrashed,Starfleet will comission the new Galaxy variant,Enterprise-F? :unsure:

Too bad the alpha quadrant alliance didn't have the use of that suped-up Galaxy Class starship during the Dominion War.Maybe now that the Ent-E is thrashed,Starfleet will comission the new Galaxy variant,Enterprise-F? :unsure:

The Enterprise-E was repaired at the end of Nemesis.