Sign in to follow this  
Guest Levanna

Just a question

Guest Levanna

:D

Not that I trust Howard Stern further than I could heave Jupiter, but that blathering fool was dithering about "Enterprise" possibly being cancelled this morning.

Can't find anything about it on any of my usual reliable sources, has anyone else heard this?

Don't know if I would keep watching network television if it were to be cancelled.

:D

Not that I trust Howard Stern further than I could heave Jupiter, but that blathering fool was dithering about "Enterprise" possibly being cancelled this morning.

Can't find anything about it on any of my usual reliable sources, has anyone else heard this? 

Don't know if I would keep watching network television if it were to be cancelled.

I haven't heard anything myself.

I havn't heard anything either but UPN still has it on for March 12th, and i think startrek.com would have something on it

Guest pablo

It's not true until it's on Star Trek.com :D

Guest Chris

Enterprise will live on, it's UPN that will be cancelled. :D

I don't see why UPN would cancel Enterprise considering that it's the only thing they've got! UPN was launched with Voyager and to this day Star Trek has been the only thing that's kept it alive. How many other shows have lasted? How many other shows were even worth watching? I was a big fan of Nowhere Man but sadly it never lived to see season 2. sigh..

ACtually I herd that is was leaving to. Just like Voyager left where I live. Only Enterprise won't make 7 seasons I don't think. As you know one series only had 3 seasons do you know which TOS

:)

That's all it will be...a rumour. :)

Stardate:213808.3

Before Season 3 I was skeptical on wheather or not Ent will last 7 seasons.But now after what we have seen in this season I am postitive it will last

I don't see why UPN would cancel Enterprise considering that it's the only thing they've got! UPN was launched with Voyager and to this day Star Trek has been the only thing that's kept it alive. How many other shows have lasted? How many other shows were even worth watching? I was a big fan of Nowhere Man but sadly it never lived to see season 2. sigh..

I Watch WWE SmackDown! On UPN :lol: :lol:

I haven't heard this rumor either. I would think the UPN network or StarTrek.com would mention something about Enterprise being cancelled but it hasn't.

hmm......what about international destinations??? will it continue here? also does America have Season 2 VHSes out yet?