Sign in to follow this  
Tina

Not A Good Day

Having a bad day..Been demoted, almost fired,in debt,sad and alone,

Not suicidal..Just too tired

Ever had a bad day like today?

Everybody has a bad day every now and then. But tomorrow comes, and usually that is a better day.

As the saying goes, you gotta keep on keepin' on!

I started cutting again

Its never a good day tommorrow..Its always worse

I have Bipolar..its so hard from day to day

Mostly Tina. Last week sucked everyday. I came in here and just blah, blah, blahed, the days away. Everything around me was falling down, too many things to tell you but I thought about, well, I think you know what I'm saying. We all have bad days Tina, I have to wrestle with my own little monsters too and it isn't easy sometimes, I'm alone too. Sometimes I wish I could just go to sleep. But I can't seem to sleep either so I'm hyper-aware of all this crap all around me and there isn't anything I can do about it, just wait til it gets better or I feel better, whichever comes first. Your not alone Tina. :clap:

Today by some miracle I started to feel better. I just hope it lasts for a while. Go try to take a nap, so will I. :theking:

Boy theres a lot of nice people in this world

Edited by Ambassador tinadoll

Try not to get discouraged, Tina. Things probably aren't as bad as they may seem right now. :clap:

As for me? I'm not sure. I've had some days worse than others, but nothing unforgetably bad. Wait, there were two (age 8 and 17). The days weren't that bad, but I was in an awful mood. :clap: Mix that with other people not acting right....

Sorry you had a bad day. :huh: At times things feel like they just get worse and you don't feel as though things can or will get better. In therapy once my counselor made me show her my arms and legs, she wanted to see if I was a cutter. A cutter is a person that makes self inflicted wounds to bleed out the pain and stress of their lives. It seems illogical but they do it all the same. :clap: I'm a crier, I just sob when I feel lost in sorrow and pain and I'm manic too so I may be up for several days before I fall asleep all cried out. I usually wake up a day or two later having little to no memory of my manic period. (I lose a lot of friends because they discover I'm not the person they know when I'm in my manic state. :( ) Depression is a hard disease and difficult to understand but each day you get up and work through it and just make the effect to survive it is a day closer to a cure or a hope of recovery at the very least. :clap:

:o Please don't give up don't let having a bad day ruin tomorrow. Yesturday has come and gone, wipe it away like the dust it's become and move on with a new hope and dream. In this world a lot can be said to you and done to you but I've learned in some cases you can control the situation or you can allow it to control you. Choose wisely. Peace be with you in your heart, mind, and soul. :o

Edited by BlueCrystal

Everyone has an occasional bad day Tina, it's part of life.

About that bleeding yourself stuff, how is it you can handle the pain of a self-inflicted wound severe enough to cause substantial bleeding over a little Heartache? :clap:

True story:

I remember once awhile back a few years I was out on the patio doing some sawing on a piece of wood when I had an accident and cut my thumb. It was bleeding quite a bit, I suddenly remembered something from the Old Testament about God telling Cain that Abel's spilled blood was crying to Him from the dirt, when I had the bright idea ( :clap: ) of using my blood to test God.

I walked over to some dirt and allowed a few drops to fall in it. Suddenly at that very moment the Sun began to reflect off a cloud north of me, it was shining right on me. I looked down and noticed I had two shadows, one in front of me from the sun and one behind me from the reflected light off the cloud. I stood there reveling in what I'd done as some sort of Miracle sent down from Heaven in my behalf.

Then Christ's sacrifice of shedding His blood for the remission of my sins came to mind and I felt ashamed for what I'd done; tempting God like that.

My point is (and you may take it or leave it) please be careful with that bleeding stuff, God shed His own blood so we wouldn't need to. [/sermon]

:clap: well am sorry to hear that Ambassador tinadoll i know what you mean...i've my up and downs and the downs seem more often....thats why the up's are rewarding

Ambassador tinadoll i hope yo feel better soon and am sure this forum will surely

make you feel a bit better and corect me if am wrong you not alone here

Tina is L°VED in STF

I know the depresion side of bi-polar. It is awful. I am not bi polar, but I am a depressive. I was very near suicide when I was 19, I thought I were that crazy that I were going to be a burdon on my folks.

I know how you feel, and if you ever need to vent, feel free to rant and talk things out with me. I am always HERE for you.

Saturday was bad. I woke up late and my parents stared to nag at me about how I dont do anything, than I had to go and sing for my high school musical, Joseph and the technicolor dream coat and my mic went of during the middle of my baker solo, my cowboy hat fell off, I lost my beret and my calypso hat fell off during the conga, and I ran over a girl during a dance, after that I went to a party and found out that pratically all my ferinds got drunk and they want me to get drunk to, and one of them freeked out on me and I snaped and started to cry.

man life is horrible sometimes, I need a vacation

The past few days I've been a little down. My sister has been being a major jerk. And today I had a little argument with my girlfriend and I felt like crap all day. I just talked to her though and we are all good, but I know what a crappy day feels like.'

All I can say is keep on truckin' and everything will eventually improve.

It always has for me.

A bad days a Bad day

A bad weeks a bad week

A bad lifes well just plain worthless

But hey thats just me....

As for loved..not so sure...

Get over it and move on. Moping won't help and neither will asking advice from cyber "friends" who know little or nothing about your real life in detail. There's only one person who can help you and I think you know who that is. Dwelling too much on the past will not be helpful if it begins to prevent a positive future. It's only useful insofar as it helps avoid making the same mistake(s) again.

Good luck.

Edited by Red Shirt Volunteer

well am sorry to hear Tina....am a N00B here and have had such a good welcome

from every body.....am sure ur well liked on the forum

And Red Shirt Volunteer ur right in saying only one person can changed the situation.......but is it not worth even a chance to try and give some words of comfot

Skadoodles (yeah i know it's silly, but i don't want to say a certain other S-word). This whole month has seemed pretty much lousy so far, cept for tonight i haven't been allowed to get online and thus have not been able to chat with my love :). This month has been pretty screwy, i hate it. Me wants my good months back :flex:. *takes tina and the others who've had stinky days to a nice spa so we all can relax a while* :)

And Red Shirt Volunteer ur right in saying only one person can changed the situation.......but is it not worth even a chance to try and give some words of comfot

Usually I'd say yes, but too many words of comfort can lead people to be comfortable with a bad situation. There's a time to make people feel better and time to make them stand up and take action. Tina's smart. I'm sure she'll find a way to cope and move on.

Besides, there have already been a tonne of messages expressing sympathy. One more won't make much difference. I think it's better for people to hear another point of view and piece of advice than a string of comments just agreeing with each other.

I see your point, but let's have a little faith in Tina's ability to turn things around. I'd say the same things to a friend if they were in the same situation.

To be honest Tina, I seem not to have bad days but bad years. It always seems that if one positive thing happens 3 negative things overshadow it. I try not to dwell on the bad things too much but it gets tiring at times.

The best advice is to stay positive. People that are more positive statistically are happier and achieve more positive things. It can be difficult at times, but if you try to see the bad as good (or see good ahead), it can turn your life positive..

Master Q

StarTrek_Master_Q@yahoo.com

I'm curently in debt, i have women troubles, i'm in the entry stage of the army, but i'm staying positive, upbeat music helps me.

I could stay positive

But i am a New Yorker.Its hard to stay positive..Besides people who i thought were freinds did this to me...

Angel ..You feeling any better?

For the past 9 months i've been ignoring friends for a girl and i made new friends, n now thats blew up in my face those new friends turned out to be not so great, and my old friends have welcomed me back, i'll never make that mistake again.

Just a sec Arms

::goes up to Red Shirt:: Didn't your mom ever teach you "If you don't have anything nice to say don't say it at all" This thread is ABOUT having a BAD DAY

And there is no Negative commenst allowed ok?

BTW I pulled myself out of the slump because i haev freinds who listen..Thats whats it about

::goes back to arms:;

Oh Sweety it will get better..It always does!

Errrm sorry and thanks....

btw i outrank you, in terms of join date, trivia, n our rank are the same, red shirt lol your alright Tina :dude: