Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

=-=SmOkEd=-=

=-=smoked=-= My Blog

jan 28th 1975.....MOVE out they way....geezzz am on me way out :o

29years later :bow:

bloody time warp sleep zone got me all messed up....

today is SAT like most ppl today hehe, and in 12 day's go to england for a party

with freinds...staying there five day's..meeting up with some freinds i meet on IRC

which is were i hang a lot..start college again next week and am realy lookin forward to it.... :da-boot: 2years behind the pc and its good to get out.....shoulda called a pc a venus fly trap coz once ur on its hard to get off...:da-boot:

:laugh:

:theking::clap::clap:

TY ohh wise forum

got promtion Lieutenant (Junior Grade) ohhh see my bro is far infront of me

Rear admiral... wonder who you been hanging behind to get that Rank...eh aye aye

say no more.... :wow:

star day n#2 ...... only just started remeber..... :theking:

well last night went to a small lan.... there was 5 of us..... 3 Xboxes and 3 mega big sony tv's 32" and a power pc.....i got home about 4 am so was a good night

only these guy's all they wanted to do was pc euro2004...ok its cool.....but u dont leave 3 Xboxes doing nothing??. not with them sony tv's damn bloody bigger then my front room window :jaw:

well today is sunday so i must go pray to my god and ask him for safty and advice

:clap::clap::wow: "ohhh wise god" "give me strenth" "am a bit tired"

post-61-1087729124.gif

well u betcha am god damn chuffed to my ear's that england won

:clap:

Cool or what kid....portugal in the next round but who cares we are in the last 8..YEEEHAAAAAAAAAA :clap: ROONEY :huh:

England won 4 -2 to Croatia. Who are a crap team in my estimation. BUT YAY ENGLAND

England won 4 -2 to Croatia. Who are a crap team in my estimation. BUT YAY ENGLAND

Yeah, but they weren't that bad though.

Wouldn't know, didn't watch was playing bingo.

But Rooney is the man!

yeah i watched/listend on radio....nail biteing...frustrating....gonna try and see the goals today .......ppl knock english football to much........justice will be ours :flex:

didnt get chance to see the goals yet...but did find the match to download,

which isnt against the law as it is a tv rip....well technicly it is but but but no but's

i need to watch this match!!

blog of today.....

watched the match last night @ midnight, fantastic....croats did there best gotta hand that to them.....and england proved they have what it take's...it's only a matter of time b4 the creators regain back there place in the top high rating teams

k had to move pc to liveing rm as we have guest's for a few days..which is good ...just i have to empty my den......and clean it :dude: ..... oh well better get on wiv it

(¯`·.¸¸.-> ® £å†€®§§ ® <-.¸¸.·´¯)

WoooHooo got promotion today :dude::dude: YAY

well its been a great week and a half and tomorrow back to college so i think

the next promotion will take some time.....unless i become traped some kind of transpoted system error

got pc rigged up in front rm now *sigh*

DAMN think it was 2 months ago since i got up @7.00am  :bow:

right back to college....less time on pc more time workin....fair deal

Good luck at college kid,see you when you got time again :laugh:

Good Luck Guy.

Even Though I just scaned Your Log. And You Know Make Me Feel Real Old.

I Graduated High School In 75

Pass me my walker please. :bow:

lol tokar....ur as old as you feel or so they say..i wouldnt know always hands in pockets.....

well today was great..... ohhhh so happy to be out again did french grammer....yes i need french lessons as i learnt french the same way i learnt dutch....from mouth to ear.....i speak very well french but once u need to write it down....geezz it's hard...but i so love learning !!!

well its cloudy today so beach is lookin grim but its sat and weekend i love hanging

around in my bath robe...make's me feel like lance out of pulp fiction...i wanna hang with that dude!!!

Click for Spoiler:

trekki.gif

well its cloudy today so beach is lookin grim but its sat and weekend i love hanging

around in my bath robe...make's me feel like lance out of pulp fiction...i wanna hang with that dude!!!

Click for Spoiler:

trekki.gif

:dude: :blink: i can just see you walking around in it :) ..beach is looking good here today kid,shame you got the cloud :blink:

Monday monday ohh what a day....back to college only for 3 day's fly to uk thur's :look:

weekend was pretty cloudy so no beach ...today is a nice day

post-61-1088421258.ibf

Monday monday ohh what a day....back to college only for 3 day's fly to uk thur's :look:

weekend was pretty cloudy so no beach ...today is a nice day

Click for Spoiler:

07130.gif