11 members have voted

1. 1. Amber Alert

• 1. Yes!
    • 2. No way
    • 3. Not sure
    • 4. Some states but not every
    • 5. It will never get past the house
    • 6. I don't really care it won't happen to me

I'm not sure if the Amber alert will become world wide but I definitely believe it should. About 2 months ago, my family had a scare when my 2 nieces didn't come home from school. Eventually we found them at a friends house but those few hours scared the $*%#(& out of our family. I can't imagine having a child missing! It has to be the most horrifying experience any parent could face.

This will make you people insane, but I am looking at the post archives and found this to be of the last pages, but I think it should come back with power. I think that everyday when I get the 'Have You Found Me' flyer in the mail, people throw it away.... the solution the Amber Alert, it will make people respond more to this horrible crime of kidnapping and will make people 'ALERT'. It should defiently be nation wide, isn't it already???

Edited by Syperphobia

This will make you people insane, but I am looking at the post archives and found this to be of the last pages, but I think it should come back with power. I think that everyday when I get the 'Have You Found Me' flyer in the mail, people throw it away.... the solution the Amber Alert, it will make people respond more to this horrible crime of kidnapping and will make people 'ALERT'. It should defiently be nation wide, isn't it already???

Every state makes that choice but I think it will become nationwide. I seriously doubt it will become world wide just because some countries would lack the technology.

About a year ago, someone in my town tried to abduct a little girl at WalMart. Fortunately, a woman saw him in the parking lot and confronted him because he was acting suspiciously. She was brave and everything worked out

I think all adults need to think of themselves as responsible, caretaker adults where children are concerned.

I went home with a friend once without telling my mom...now I understand why she gave me the whooping of my life.