Sign in to follow this  
Jeanway

My Personal Crisis Grid Is Filling Up Fast

We were doing pretty good there for a while. But when things are going well, that's when you have to watch out. The ' GRID ' has slots that move. As you take care of the top slot, a problem, the next one rises to the top, the next problem, and the bottom ones empty. If your lucky in time they will all be empty without any new problems sliding in at the bottom. This is an imaginary concept that best descrbes the ' Personal Crisis Grid'. How is your doing?

CHILL HON

IT Never emptys you learn to deal with It one at A time

Mine has been over full for 30 years :o :laugh::bow:

Edited by tokar

It's all right, I know how you feel. But just try to breath and remember that everything will calm down soon. Time is linear, you can only be here once, and once it's done it's done and it can never bother you again.

I don't think I'm making any sense.

But anyway, you're gonna be fine, (--> twirl.gif)just try and relax and enjoy the moment. :laugh::bow:

THANKS GUYS, I AM TRYING TO ENJOY THIS MOMENT RIGHT NOW. BUT WHEN OTHER PEOPLE CONTROL YOUR LIFE THERE ISN'T MUCH YOU CAN DO ABOUT SOME THINGS SOME TIMES. THIS IS ONE OF THOSE TIMES. I've done everything I can do to solve this one certain problem but get boulders thrown in my path at every turn. I'ts very frustrating. :bow::laugh: :o

THANKS GUYS, I AM TRYING TO ENJOY THIS MOMENT RIGHT NOW. BUT WHEN OTHER PEOPLE CONTROL YOUR LIFE THERE ISN'T MUCH YOU CAN DO ABOUT SOME THINGS SOME TIMES. THIS IS ONE OF THOSE TIMES. I've done everything I can do to solve this one certain problem but get boulders thrown in my path at every turn. I'ts very frustrating. :bow:  :laugh:  :o

I understand. If you're at home I suggest that you take a nice bath or something, if you're at work; take a break. Whatever's wrong will eventually go away. It's not forever. :o :o