Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

VaBeachGuy

The Highlight Of My Trip To Maryland

The absolute highlight of my whole year thus far was something that happened yesterday afternoon while I was in Maryland.

My niece brought her daughter (my great niece/goddaughter) over for a visit. At the end of the visit she said "Uncle Kevin I have something in the car for you." So we walked out to the car and she gave me something she made for me in school (1st grade) that day.

We got to the car and she pulled this out of the trunk and gave it to me. It's all one piece even though the picture makes it look like it's 2 pieces and it fits perfectly around me so I can have a hug any time I want one.

She made my whole year happy with this.

Click For Spoiler

That deserves a big "awww". :roflmao: That's great! It looks like she did a pretty good job on it as well. :roflmao:

Yeah, she was pretty proud of it when she gave it to me. My only wish is that her Daddy was still alive to get things like that. She was the apple of his eye.

Gifts from children are all the more sweet because of the sincerity of their feeling. Thanks for sharing that special gift.

I also wish that my sister could see her wonderful, now teenaged son who I now must look up too, although I once changed his diapers. She passed when he was only six, and he now is seventeen, and such a good guy! She adored him, and once told me that God had given her a perfect child.

Yeah that gets a big Awwwww from me, looks like a sweet little girl and what a nice gift she made you she loves her uncle :roflmao:

Guest Ktrek

That's a very sweet present Kevin! You should think about adding it to the banners so it comes around once in a while to remind you! :laugh:

Ktrek