Sign in to follow this  
Jeanway

~ Pep Talk ~

If you have a problem, just tell it, in general, maybe someone can help. If you feel the need to go into detail, that's ok too :laugh: UH OH :blink:

I have feet problems. Right now they very dry. One foot is so dry they crack right open. Sometimes it hurts to walk on them. :roflmao:

Single edged razor, Odie, you gotta shave those suckers right off. If the callouses on your feet are so thick they will eventually crack open and bleed and get infected. Just go buy a pack of single edged razors. Learn how to shave off a little at a time, don't try to do it all at once. Just try to bring the edges of the cracks down, but gradually I mean. Do a little each night for about a week. And use a really thick moisturizing cream every day. My Mom and I had that same problem. I know when they crack open and bleed it really hurts to walk on them. For emergencies, before you get the razor out, put some anti-biotic cream on the crack then a band-aid over it to keep the cream where it should be. I know this a something no one ever talks about, but I don't care, if I helped you, I'm glad.

Single edged razor, Odie, you gotta shave those suckers right off. If the callouses on your feet are so thick they will eventually crack open and bleed and get infected. Just go buy a pack of single edged razors. Learn how to shave off a little at a time, don't try to do it all at once. Just try to bring the edges of the cracks down, but gradually I mean. Do a little each night for about a week. And use a really thick moisturizing cream every day. My Mom and I had that same problem. I know when they crack open and bleed it really hurts to walk on them. For emergencies, before you get the razor out, put some anti-biotic cream on the crack then a band-aid over it to keep the cream where it should be. I know this a something no one ever talks about, but I don't care, if I helped you, I'm glad.

Thanks, Jeanway. I will try it.