Sign in to follow this  
prometheus

Star Trek kit models

5 years ago i built the model of Voyager. I painted it and hung it up. It wasn't as interesting as i'd hoped it would be. Sigh. :angry:

I have the models of the Enterprise NCC- 1701, NCC- 1701-B, NCC- 1701-C, NCC- 1701-D, NCC- 1701-E, Deep Space Nine, a Cardassian Galor Class vessel, The Defiant, Klingon Bird-of-Pray, Romulin Bird-of-Pray, Klingon Battlecrusier and a Kazon Spacecraft.

I used to make models of WW II airplanes but have never put one together from Trek.

One of these days I'd like to put one together of a Saturn V and a Lunar Module.

10 years ago I did the Enterprise B and a vor'cha class attack cruiser. Never got around to finishing the painting though.

I bought one of the Enterprise D during season 1 of TNG and never put it together. :angry: It's probably still in my parents garage somewhere. 1042284708.gif

Yeah a couple;

1.1701 flying model rocket painted all black with red and yellow flames.

2. TOS D7 Klingon Battle Cruiser flying model rocket.

3. TOS AMT 1701.

4. Movie series 1701

5. Movie series 1701-A (Basically the same as #4 except for insignia decal)

6. 1701-D detailed with every window painted to simulate open and closed window shades.

7. TOS Romulan BoP.

8. TOS D7 Klingon Battle Crusier.

9. TNG Romulan BoP.

10. DS9 detailed with a paintbrush, which had only one bristle.

11. Voyager.

12. The new Klingon ship introduced in Redemption I installed l.e.d's in the nacelles powered by a nine volt battery. (I forget the name of that ship (?) Anyway, I think that’s all of them but there could also have been a few lesser ships I built which escape my memory all together. :angry: Age su***

Yeah a couple;

1.1701 flying model rocket painted all black with red and yellow flames.

2. TOS D7 Klingon Battle Cruiser flying model rocket.

3. TOS AMT 1701.

4. Movie series 1701

5. Movie series 1701-A (Basically the same as #4 except for insignia decal)

6. 1701-D detailed with every window painted to simulate open and closed window shades.

7. TOS Romulan BoP.

8. TOS D7 Klingon Battle Crusier.

9. TNG Romulan BoP.

10. DS9 detailed with a paintbrush, which had only one bristle.

11. Voyager.

12. The new Klingon ship introduced in Redemption I installed l.e.d's in the nacelles powered by a nine volt battery. (I forget the name of that ship (?) Anyway, I think that’s all of them but there could also have been a few lesser ships I built which escape my memory all together. :D Age su***

Yeah, just a couple. :angry: :lol:

I want to build one but don't know where to get one.. :angry:

I think I got mine at Hobby Bench. I would think any hobby store would have them.

I want to build one but don't know where to get one.. :angry:

I have not been able to find any either, Paramount pulled all of the licenses about what... 8,9 years ago now... If you were to find any of the older "kits" they would have price tags reflecting there collect ability and I would be hard pressed to buy it with the intention of opening it and putting it together. The "lights and sounds" toys have also skyrocketed in price, 10 years ago you could buy a brand new in the box 15” of say, Excelsior for about $20. Today, a 12” lights and sound toy NX-01 is around $30 Sorry, I rambled.

I have never found them either, but I have made models of modern jetfighters. I have wanted to make one though, ever since I saw the NCC-1701 my friend has in his room.

Blew it up? :angry:

Helm, set coarse for anywhere but here at warp 3!  Engage!

(Enteprise-E warps out before poguemahone gets any ideas)

Only warp3?!?!?! Geez, get out of there at warp 8 or 9!

Personally, I had gotten a model of the Enterprise D from my mom for Christmas, when I was 10 or 11. And I also had gotten a modle rocket from her for my birthday, it was a Klingon Battle Cruiser.

I also had gotten a modle rocket from her for my birthday, it was a Klingon Battle Cruiser.

Cool, I built that one! Did you build and fly it? Wasn’t it sweet to watch it lift off the pad like a streak? By comparison, the 1701 flying model lifted off in slow motion, it had a look of realism I have never seen in a model rocket kit. I will bring the 1701 to the Con next year, it’s flying days are over but it’s a beauty to look at, imo

:angry: No I didn't get to fly it....mom's launch pad was messed up and launch was a no-go! We have thought about getting new rockets and launch pad and starting over, for the first time in about 10 years!

Michaels(arts and crafts superstore) just opened here in St. Augustine, and they have a great selection of rocket equipment so finding stuff shouldn't be a problem.

I don't have the patience to build models.I once bought the model of the USS Saratoga at a Kmart,but ended up mailing it to admiralpeewee,once I saw how many parts there were,etc.He put it together and even managed to add little interior lights and such.He did an awesome job,and still has it on display I think.

I have a friend who would buy several model kits and then salvage the parts from those kits to design his own models, and they turned out really good. Another friend of mine did the same thing, and one of his designs actually got noticed and used as a design in "Generations." It was the large rescue ship at the very end - the Bozeman, was it?

Nik I've heard that. The deal was someone had created a plan for marking and cutting any of the models based on the Ent. from the first six movies and turn it into a Reliant. I wanted to give it a shot but could never find the plans.

I have built a few lets see

1 enterprise 1701 movie verson

2 enterprise 1701 a

3 enterprise 1701 d with the fiber optic lights it looked cool untill my cat knocked it down now it is in pecies

4 ds9 but it had not paint instructions so i did what i wanted

5 voyager one of my best ones

6 enterprise 1701 e

7 runabout

8 excelcer

thats all I can think of now I wish I could find more as I have been iching to build one for awhile now and it seems if I try to build anything other than a star trek model it falls to bits.