Sign in to follow this  
prometheus

Spy on Enterprise

Seska was a Cardassian spy with a Bajoran appearance. Julian Bashir was replaced by a changling spy in DS9 for some time and we, the audience, knew nothing about it. This was a great plot device.

It led me into thinking that someone on Enterprise could, all along, be a spy. Who do you think this could be? I was thinking Dr Phlox. Or maybe Mayweather may be . He's the quiet type, hmmm ... anyway! Who do you think could be a spy (say from the 29th century) and why? Would it excite or dissappoint you? Could that person, say, in the last season be a nemesis?

I would be disappointed if any of the main characters turned out to be a spy. It would be interesting to introduce a regularly recurring character as a crew member who turns out to be a either a spy or from Section 31 (same thing?!).

If there is going to be a spy (which would be really cool!) it should be some minor character that is only in a few episodes like that one guy from the last episode of season 1. What's his name again?

I think that's a great idea, but i don't know who i would choose to be the spy... it would be quite a shocker if it turned out to be someone that we all know and love....

Or maybe Mayweather may be . He's the quiet type, hmmm ... anyway!

What the heck on Earth is wrong with being polite and quiet, huh?

Anywho, we've allready had one spy onboard. Lt. Daniels, except he was on their side. :angry:

Edited by poguemahone

i think it would suck if one of the crew we've grown to know, would turn out to be a spy. not to mention i dont think its really feasable, we're new in space, no one really knew us when we launced, so no one would want to put a spy on ENTERPRISE. but who knows.

IF someone on Enterprise were to be a spy....

my vote would go to Mr. Reed!

He is afterall, in charge of security. Also, have you noticed that evil grin of his.

He could easily be a traitor because he is so perfectly positioned for it.

Ahh...but that plot twist has been done before. Next!!

Hey you know what would be funny but it would not happen is if Porthos is a channgling from the 29th century it would never happen but it sure would be shocking

Later

If there is going to be a spy (which would be really cool!) it should be some minor character that is only in a few episodes like that one guy from the last episode of season 1. What's his name again?

His name was Daniels.

As for having a spy on board, it would be interesting, but I think it should be someone from Section 31, and it should be a character that we have not seen yet.

Crewman Cutler was a spy, of course! That's why she's not on the show anymore. She was tried and executed.

or not. I do wonder if the actress will ever make it back to guest star again.

Maybe the Vulcans put a spy on board?

Why would they need to have a hidden spy? Wasn't that why they originally put T'Pol on board, to "watch over the humans, and report back" It was established in several episodes that she reports the activities of ENT to the Vulcan High Command.

Maybe the Vulcans put a spy on board?

Why would they need to have a hidden spy? Wasn't that why they originally put T'Pol on board, to "watch over the humans, and report back" It was established in several episodes that she reports the activities of ENT to the Vulcan High Command.

T'Pol I think could make a great spy, although she has proven her strengths... what if on that planet that the pollen affected Tripps brain did have something to deal with her espinoge? I think that her association with humans is growing extremely fast, and it even seems that she is growing some interest with Archer. Her behavior for a Vulcan is very questionable and unlogical. I thought that she would act more dramatic like Tvock instead of acting like a Tvock improvment. Or is that female Vulcans have more trustworthy genes in them to make them be easily subduded by other species?

Crewman Cutler was a spy, of course! That's why she's not on the show anymore. She was tried and executed.

Wasn't cutler the cute one that Phlox thought had a crush on him?

They need to bring Cutler back for another epi. It was a good character, and a great actress.