Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TheDoctor

Thedoctor's Personal Log

I thought I might start a log. :P I don't know how much I'm going to put in it if anything though. We'll see.

oops.

I just realised I named my topic 'Thedoctor's Personal Log' instead of 'TheDoctor's Personal Log.' Oh well. Doesn't matter. :P

Welcome to the logs TheDoctor,i am intrested to read whats happening in down under....hope you dont mind me poping in from time to time :P

oops.

I just realised I named my topic 'Thedoctor's Personal Log' instead of 'TheDoctor's Personal Log.' Oh well. Doesn't matter. :P

You probably typed it right, it's the board settings. Only the first word in the title can be capitalized. It's to prevent "shouting" in message titles. I'll see if I can fix it for you later today. :clap:

Welcome to the logs TheDoctor,i am intrested to read whats happening in down under....hope you dont mind me poping in from time to time :clap:

Sure. You can pop in whenever you want. B)

You probably typed it right, it's the board settings. Only the first word in the title can be capitalized. It's to prevent "shouting" in message titles. I'll see if I can fix it for you later today. :P

Don't worry about it. :hug:

I'm in a good mood at the moment for some reason. I keep using this smiley. :P :) :) :) :)

A few days ago I found a pretty good online translator which I thought I might mention. If you want the link PM me.

You can do 10 languages:

Spanish

Esto se supone ser el español.

French

Ceci est supposé pour être le français.

German

Dies ist angenommen, Deutsch zu sein.

Italian

Questo è supposto per essere l'italiano.

Dutch

Dit is aangenomen Nederlands te zijn.

Portuguese

Isto é suposto ser português.

Russian

Это, как предполагается, является русским.

Norwegian

Dette antar være Norsk.

Simplified Chinese

这该是简体中文。

Traditional Chinese

這該是繁体中文。

I need to get out more. lol

It's raining.

I love the sound of rain outside. :grin:

Plus it gives me a good excuse to stay inside and go on STF.

Love that site. Of course they have a hard time getting the grammar right. I used it to put a sign on my door once to keep out my Norwegian cousins. And they laughed at the poor grammar.

Love that site. Of course they have a hard time getting the grammar right. I used it to put a sign on my door once to keep out my Norwegian cousins. And they laughed at the poor grammar.

atleast it still gets the message across.

It's 12:49 AM and I'm still on the computer. :grin: I'll got to bed now.

EDIT: 5 more posts and I make commodore. :grin:

WooHoo! I made Commodore!

Congratulations! <_<

Haven't posted in my log for a while but that doesn't matter.

I found a site with all these star wars deckplans. It's pretty good. the link's http://deckplans.00sf.com/ .

I also got Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell. It's pretty good but it's a tiny bit slow even on a computer that came out a year ago plus there's a problem that makes one mission impossible to play but I think that's because of the computer, not the game. I was going to get Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy but it wasn't compatable with the chipset in my computer. I have an SIS 361. Only the one that came with the computer. Splinter Cell doesn't work either because of the chipset but I play it on my mums computer. I probably could have played Jedi Academy on her computer too but Star Wars (as is Star Trek) is special to me and playing it on someone elses computer just wouldn't be the same the playing it on my own computer.

I meant to get Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast but no one has it so I got Jedi Academy but then I got Splinter Cell instead. I'll get Jedi Academy next year when I get a new computer and I'll make sure it has a compatable chipset.

My mum said that she'd get me a new computer every two years because of faster computers coming out and faster games with it.

I don't mind waiting 12 months for Jedi Academy. I was the one who suggested the idea. And when I do get a new computer Splinter Cell should run perfectly on it too.

I have the Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast demo I found on the Star Wars Galactic Battlegrounds Clon Campaigns Expansion Pack CD.

On the autoplay menu click on 'Options' 'Additional Options' and I think it should be there.

The Simpsons is on now. I'll be back in 30 minutes.