Sign in to follow this  
fenriz275

Really Bad Movies

We all have at least a few really bad movies that we secretly like, now is the time to fess up. What are some of your favorite really bad movies?

Here's just a few of mine - Invasion USA(who doesn't like Chuck Norris flics?), The Five Deadly Venoms(this one is downright horrible, the English language version is completely incomprehensible :laugh: ), Conan the Destroyer(Wilt Chamberlain as a barbarian what more could you want?). Just three of many...

Clerks & Freddy Got Fingered, I don't usually go for movies that are low brow but Freddy just so stupid to me it's funny.

Dude, Where's My Car? I laughed like a lunatic from begining to end! :laugh::laugh:

I've always been into cheesy B-horror movies like Hard Rock Zombies and Satan's Cheerleaders. I had a pretty good collection of really bad movies at one point.

Dude, Where's My Car? I laughed like a lunatic from begining to end! :clap:  :P

yeah that film rocks :hug: ..another bad film that i watch sometimes is weird science :) :P

well the austin powers movies taste bad, but they rock baby yeah, shal we sh..g now or sh..g later, groovy baby yeah. :P

Bad films that I like:

Zombie Flesh Eaters

Dracula AD 1972 (Cushing and Lee save this one)

The Beast Must Die (talked about this recently and it has the classic "Werewolf Break"

All the poor Hammer/Amacus films (and why, becasue they are Hammer or Amacus!)

Bad films that I dislike:

Titanic, any Van Dame film, The Color Purple (I had to read the book as well for my essay of American literature and one day I will write a book like this to torture students), Lost in Space, the latest Bond film if I could only remember the name, The Jackel (A rip off of the classic "Day of the Jackel"), and any "teen film" like She's All That, a film I had to watch on a plane (a good film to make one sleep).