• Precious Cargo
    • The Crossing
    • The Catwalk
    • Cease Fire
    • Cogenitor
    • Extinction
    • Harbinger
    • Twilight

I think Trip got more opportunities in Season one and two - I thought that was to give other characters a chance to develop. You know how much we saw of Travis and Hoshi this season. It did tend to be the Archer and T'Pol show this season.

I think Cease Fire, Extinction and Twilight had some good scenes but for overall exposure I'd go with Shuttlepod One.

Would you consider "Similitude" as a choice even though it was actually his clone? If so, I'd choose that ep. If not, I'll have to give it some more thought...

To me, his best acting was in Similitude, yeah it wasn't Trip but who cares, and Strange New World -- should have been on the list!

I voted for Harbinger, though its hard to choose between Trip's performances. I flat out enjoyed that ep. I agree that Similitude was not a Trip episode. However, you left off Connor's finest hour--the Forgotten.

I voted "The Dawn" because I liked that ep very much and I don't care that it is similiar to Enemy Mine".

If "The Forgotten" would have been on the list, that were my choice. Shuttlepod One ist great too. I also liked "Acquisition" - that's soooo much fun!!!!!

Oh well, this Trip threat brings up memories of the Fedcon and the photo session I'll never forget. Connors arms around me and my arms around his waist..... This memory is burnt into my brain.

Oh well, this Trip threat brings up memories of the Fedcon and the photo session I'll never forget. Connors arms around me and my arms around his waist..... This memory is burnt into my brain.

When did this happen ? Do you have pics ?

BTW, I voted for Shuttlepod One..

I voted for Harbinger, though its hard to choose between Trip's performances.    I flat out enjoyed that ep.  I agree that Similitude was not a Trip episode. However, you left off Connor's finest hour--the Forgotten.

You're right - he did some great work there.

The Fedcon was May 21th until May, 23th.

And YES I have digital pics from Trip signing my and Riaan's autograph, from the Q & A panel, when our group presented him a wedding gift. Unfortuanately I do not have a homepage. Therefore I cannot post them.

The pic of me and Trip was made by a professional photographer but I could scan it.

Fedcon was absolutely fantastic. You would have loved it, Spacetigger - they had Grace Lee Whitney as a guest star. And she looked VERY good.

The Fedcon was May 21th until May, 23th.

And YES I have digital pics from Trip signing my and Riaan's autograph, from the Q & A panel, when our group presented him a wedding gift. Unfortuanately I do not have a homepage. Therefore I cannot post them.

The pic of me and Trip was made by a professional photographer but I could scan it.

Fedcon was absolutely fantastic. You would have loved it, Spacetigger - they had Grace Lee Whitney as a guest star. And she looked VERY good.

No way! Grace was there ! I'd give anything to see her one day.. :P Too bad you don't have some kind of web hosting for your digital pics..Oh well..Sounds like you had a great time.. :clap:

I voted for cease fire but i like all the episodes with trip in he makes me laugh,i love his accent :P

I went for Desert Crossing as I loved the Archer/Tucker friendship. (RIP). No Strange New World? No Similtude? No Breaking the Ice?

And my Connor moment was a kiss, on the lips, and a hug, at London's Expo '04. Man, that wonder of nature can kiss!!!!

And I got to feel the pulse in his wrist!

Excuse me while I just retire to remember those moments.......

:P :clap:

Yes I think of the eps listed that Shuttlepod 1 was the best in terms of Trip's character development and I agree there hasn't been much for him this season except as a foil for whatever it is they are trying to mould T'Pol into. But then again I love the episode's where Connor gets to flex his acting muscle so Similitude was fantastic as was The Forgotten where we finally got a kind of resolution to the Lizzie situation. Whilst it looks as thought we are stuck with the pairing I do hope that next season will see him stretched in new directions as well.

Favorite Trip Episodes!

--------------------------

1. "Broken Bow" I-II

2. "Desert Crossing"

3."Two Days And Two Nights"

4."Strange New World"

5."Unexpected"

6."Dead Stop"

7."Dawn"

8."Future Tense"

9."The Crossing"

10."Cogenitor"