Sign in to follow this  
TransporterMalfunction

Who would win...

Kirk would totally win. I love Picard, but he'd probably try to negotiate a truce with Kirk. :tear: And I think Kira would win. Tasha could fight, but Kira has more of a temper.

well thats a tough one...

james "the judo-chop master" kirk whos chubbie an kinda slow versus Jean Luc "Mr Clean" Picard whos kinda old and frail... hmmm.. this much is certain, the two of them woulda got whooped by Ben "the Shaft" Sisko

how bout these:

the bigger mac.. Tom Paris or Wil Riker?

the bigger stiff... Ichep or Acting Ensign Wes Crusher??

the stonger drinks.. Guinan or Neelix?

the loudest drunk... O'brien or Scotty??

longest "cold streak" ..checkov, laforge or harry kim? (none of those guys got none)

the closet freak (every seven years).. spock or tuvok?

more whooped... Odo or the Doc?

person u would die to see naked.. seven or dax???

person u would rather die than see naked... Uhura or Admiral Janeway

Kirk fights dirty...

Picard's old...

Kirk would win! :idea:

Let's take away the mud and keep it clean...

Tasha knows martial arts.

Kira's got one nasty temper!

I say Tasha & Kira would beat each other senseless... neither would win! :tear:

Who would win in a fist fight: Kirk or Picard?

Who would win in a mud fight: Kira or Yar?

Yar, because she has judo training, so all the bent up anger in Kira would be her downfall.

Kirk is more of a natural brawler, where as Picard would just have basic Star Fleet defense training, so I say Kirk.

this much is certain, the two of them woulda got whooped by Ben "the Shaft" Sisko

And Janeway would whip 'em all. cheesy.gif

person u would die to see naked.. seven or dax???

What about the women?? Riker please!pant.gif

What do you think of the different avatar?

I like it. :tear:

I'd choose Picard. He can kick major butt. It was so out of character for Picard to have been whupped by Soran in Generations but they had to so Kirk could come back. Take a look at Picard (Patrick Stewart) did you see how buff he is (check out the end of First Contact). Gosh this is a guy who kicked Nausicaan butt. Picard all the way!!!

UhuraRiker is right - what about the women on this board. The one I would die to see naked - duh - Data and Lore!!!! :tear:

james "the judo-chop master" kirk    whos  chubbie an kinda slow  versus  Jean Luc "Mr Clean" Picard whos kinda old and frail...  hmmm.. this much is certain, the two of them woulda got whooped by Ben "the Shaft" Sisko

No way, Kirk would kick Sisko's *buttocks* and send him home crying!

Now thats fighting talk! :angry:

As much as i love Picard i would have to say Kirk would win. Do you remember when he hit the Ferengi in "Captains Holiday"...you could see the punch coming a mile off.

The fights between two main characters are always good. Whenever cast members fight anonymous soldiers they knock them out with one or two hits. In phaser fights, main characters almost never get hit. Hmmm....

I'd choose Picard.  He can kick major butt.  It was so out of character for Picard to have been whupped by Soran in Generations but they had to so Kirk could come back.  Take a look at Picard (Patrick Stewart) did you see how buff he is (check out the end of First Contact).  Gosh this is a guy who kicked Nausicaan butt.  Picard all the way!!!

UhuraRiker is right - what about the women on this board.  The one I would die to see naked - duh - Data and Lore!!!!  :angry:

I agree with Takara! Especially that last sentence.***hides head under a book**"Oh I can't believe I just said that out loud!"***Blushes BIG TIME****

The Classic Question:

Who would win in a fist fight: Kirk or Picard?

I think Kirk would win

Who would win in a mud fight: Kira or Yar?

Yar

Master Q

StarTrek_Master_Q@yahoo.com

What - no votes for who looks best in glitter gel?

What? ;)

Have you ever watched Enterprise? They have these scenes in decon where they sometimes rub gel all over each other (of course they failed to explain why those areas covered by underwear don't need gel). I think it is ridiculous. However, Trip does look mighty fine wearing that gel.

What - no votes for who looks best in glitter gel?

What? ;)

Have you ever watched Enterprise? They have these scenes in decon where they sometimes rub gel all over each other (of course they failed to explain why those areas covered by underwear don't need gel). I think it is ridiculous. However, Trip does look mighty fine wearing that gel.

Oh THAT stuff...yeah I watched an episode where they used that stuff...nope don't have a favorite there since I only watched a few episodes of ENT, and decided that I still prefer TNG!!

kirk , but i agree that sisko would whipem both and probably at the same time too!

kira would be too much of a handful for tasha

I'd choose Picard.  He can kick major butt.  It was so out of character for Picard to have been whupped by Soran in Generations but they had to so Kirk could come back.  Take a look at Picard (Patrick Stewart) did you see how buff he is (check out the end of First Contact).  Gosh this is a guy who kicked Nausicaan butt.  Picard all the way!!!

UhuraRiker is right - what about the women on this board.  The one I would die to see naked - duh - Data and Lore!!!!  :innocent:

I agree with Takara! Especially that last sentence.***hides head under a book**"Oh I can't believe I just said that out loud!"***Blushes BIG TIME****

Your not alone..I agree, and shall hide right along with you!

I think Kirk and Tasha....but Janeway could SO whoop them all wiith one hand tied behind her back!