Sign in to follow this  
Sairnath

Plot Thought For Next Year.

Ok say Enterprise is in the WWII past. Does Trip leave a message for his sister to be delivered before the Xindi strike?

I doubt it. Even if he finds a way to leave the message so it will survive long enough, what would he say?

could probably find his great-great-great.....grandparents...tell them not to ever move or let the kids leave Texas.....that Florida is a bad place to retire! By the way that is a TEXas accent isn't it? Why's his character from Flordia?

I think it's likely that the WWII theme will only be for one episode and I doubt any letters would be sent. I would be disappointed if they go too deep into that storyline, I didn't like that aspect of the finale at all.

I was thinking, it's verypossible that the Director/Editor was playing games with us...The scene where the shuttle is fired on by the p-51's could be the present.....the scene were we see Archer is in the past....the past has been changed...so Earth's development didn't happen.....Archer will have to "fix" the time-line and when he does....Enterprise will see the "changes" in the present. how about that?

All I know is that a temporal shift was inevitable. I mean, the weapon was full of kemasite so there you go.

As far as Trip leaving a letter for his sister, a wonderful thought but if they are in the past he'd be contaminating the timeline by giving information about the future. He probably would be considered a crackpot by his great great great grandparents. Not to be believed, sadly. <_<

I think there would be more of a possibility that they (the writers) would make it so the first attack never happened to begin with, though I wouldn't like that outcome.

All I know is that a temporal shift was inevitable.  I mean, the weapon was full of kemasite so there you go.

As far as Trip leaving a letter for his sister, a wonderful thought but if they are in the past he'd be contaminating the timeline by giving information about the future.  He probably would be considered a crackpot by his great great great grandparents.  Not to be believed, sadly.  <_<

Well there was this episode of Quantum Leap where they mailed a letter and the post office delivered it 50 years later...so Trip could just mail a letter and not tell the grandparents. (assuming the Postal survives)

Hey maybe T'Pol can visit her fore mother in Carbon Creek while they're there.

Plot wise, go meet some new aliens and have a new topic.