Sign in to follow this  
Theunicornhunter

[S]Are all Vissians really tall

Did anyone notice they must have gotten the tallest actors/actresses in LA to portray the Vissians?

Also, did they change the Star Fleet uniform? It looks like the T-shirts have buttons now instead of zippers?

Not as tall as the Hirogen originally were. In the first Voyagar Hirogen episode they got actors that were like 7 feet tall... they tried to get as many tall actors for those roles as possible, but in the end most of the Hirogens were average or small height once there was actual character development with some of them... but I digress. I didn't really notice anything except that the female Malcolm was with was a lot taller than him, but I don't think he is that tall?

I didn't really notice anything except that the female Malcolm was with was a lot taller than him, but I don't think he is that tall?

HEY! WAIT A SECOND! They never finished that subplot about Malcolm and the woman. What happened to them? Did they ever have dinner? lol. I hate incomplete stories. Was a good episode though.

I think that it was implied that Malcom got to participate in a little Bow Chicka Bow Bow. :tear:

I think that it was implied that Malcom got to participate in a little Bow Chicka Bow Bow. :tear:

Click for Spoiler:

Yeah, but the thing about that is don't they need a cogenitor to do that? It was incomplete in that sense but it was only the C-story

Click for Spoiler:

Yeah, but the thing about that is don't they need a cogenitor to do that? It was incomplete in that sense but it was only the C-story

no they didn't need one because

Click for Spoiler:

the third sex is only used if they wish to reproduce, they never said they couldn't have sex without it.

Click for Spoiler:

I guess that's why they left it out, didn't really want to go that far in depth on the Vissians in terms of cross species mating

I know Reed is a little short, but I didn't think that the Cogenitor was that tall. At least when Trip went to go visit her.

Click for Spoiler:

I guess that's why they left it out, didn't really want to go that far in depth on the Vissians in terms of cross species mating

Possibly. I think it was good how they left it. We can use our imagination. :tear:

I'm glad they didn't show more actually. With the complaints from some people about Enterprise being too sexual it was good that they did just hint.

I know Reed is a little short, but I didn't think that the Cogenitor was that tall.  At least when Trip went to go visit her.

No the congenitor wasn't but rewatch that scene where Archer is sitting around the table with the Captain the couple

I'm glad they didn't show more actually.  With the complaints from some people about Enterprise being too sexual it was good that they did just hint.

exactly

well i agree with that too, but i just wanted to hear malcom mention something to mayweather or somebody. like "hey, geuss what i did?" kinda thing at the end. just to complete the story

Click for Spoiler:

Remember that is was the female that said something about "going to bed before dinner" and Malcolm hit his head. Completely opposite what humans try to do. Thats where I got the implication from :laugh:

Click for Spoiler:

I doubt that anything happened because it was shortly after this that the problems started.

I would like to see a bit more of Malcolm and the woman, I think it is only logical that the male on Enterprise should be a bit frustrated on such a long journey..

And if you complain about Enterprise being sexual, just look at Riker in TNG ;)