Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RikerChick

Rules For Personal Logs

I believe your log should be a place where you feel free to express yourself so I really don't like to set too many rules for personal logs but I feel it's become necessary to set a few and to make everyone aware of them.

* Only one log is allowed per person. If you want to start a new log please contact me or ddillard before starting a new one so we can close your old one. If you'd like to have part or all of your log deleted that's fine too, just let one of us know and we'll take care of it for you.

* Do not bring problems with other board members to your personal log. 58.gif If you have any sort of problem with another member of this board it needs to be handled privately through PM, e-mail or IM. Feel free to vent about your problems in real life, but problems on the board between members shouldn't be out in the open. I'm not going to go back and edit anything that's already been said but if I see it happening from now on I will delete the posts and you'll be sent a warning. I will be strict about this.

* This isn't so much a rule as my own advice. Personal logs are not a popularity contest. I can't say this enough. Don't get offended or upset if people aren't always replying to your logs. You'd be surprised how many people read without replying. It doesn't mean they don't like you or don't care, they just may not really have anything to add. Your log should be a place to relax and talk about the aspects of your life that you want to share. You can post once a day or several times a day or just every few days or weeks. If you go several months without logging your log will still be here waiting for you when you get back.

*Regular board rules apply here as well. Keep the language relatively clean, I don't want to see anything blatantly sexual posted, stuff like that.

See? That's it. :laugh: I'm not about to bog you all down with too many rules, I just want to keep this board a friendly and comfortable spot for everyone.