Sign in to follow this  
StarfleetMarine

Speculating Season 4

What do you think will happen during season 4? Actually what will happen that will start season 4? What's the theme for the season? Season 3's theme I call the "Xindi". Since they were in the Expanse the entire season. Now for season 4 it seems to be alternate World War II. Lots of unanswered questions to be answered. I heard an idea that this might be the start of the Romulan Wars, but I don't think so cause that alien was neither Romulan or Reman. Well, "Zero Hour" certainly made Enterprise worth watching and probably prompted UPN to continue it for a fourth season.

Actually I was planning to stop watching Enterprise after the season finale. But I've changed my mind.

I don't like how we're going into another arc.....

It's tiring..

It may be crazy talk but since we're laying our speculations on the table I'll share mine here. I'm secretly hoping what we saw beginning in ZERO HOUR is going to be a connection to TOS Episode City on the Edge of Forever.

The question I keep asking myself is; what if Future Guy (I want that arc resumed) tampered with the events of City causing Edith Keeler to live again?

Didn't Spock say her NOT dying would lead to a prolonging of WWII?

That's all I got so far.

Wow AE, that's perceptive. I think Spock said something like that - that because of her welfare programs American never invented an atomic weapon. I'll have to watch it tomorrow

So who's the Future Guy?

I think you will have to stay tune to the show to find that one out

Please read earlier posts.

I did, I simply meant that it could be just about anyone and for some reason I get a feeling that it won't be someone we have met before.

So who's the Future Guy?

That's a mystery, all we know about him is he's from the future and attempting to alter history apperantly to his own gains.

Check out these ENT episodes from season 1 & 2 centering on FG:

Broken Bow

Cold Front

Shockwave parts one and two

Future Tense (optional but you'll be glad you did)

It may be crazy talk but since we're laying our speculations on the table I'll share mine here. I'm secretly hoping what we saw beginning in ZERO HOUR is going to be a connection to TOS Episode City on the Edge of Forever.

The question I keep asking myself is; what if Future Guy (I want that arc resumed) tampered with the events of City causing Edith Keeler to live again?

Didn't Spock say her NOT dying would lead to a prolonging of WWII?

Interesting idea AE..I like it..Spock did say something to that effect..So, is Joan Collins going to be on Enterprise next year ?!

I still think it would be cool if Kirk ended up being 'Future Guy'.. :blink: although that probably doesn't make any sense..But anything is possible in Trek..

:) I don't think Joan is available but remember Trials and Tribulations, they could do something like that again.

:blink: Perhaps Archer is driving the truck?

I think what we saw in the finale was WWII and not an alternate history where the Nazis won. The airplanes that attacked the shuttlepod were definitley from the 40's and the field hospital Archer was at didn't have any advanced technology.

I'm pretty sure the Temporal Cold War, the Suliban, and Future Guy are involved.

I think what we saw in the finale was WWII and not an alternate history where the Nazis won.  The airplanes that attacked the shuttlepod were definitley from the 40's and the field hospital Archer was at didn't have any advanced technology.

I'm pretty sure the Temporal Cold War, the Suliban, and Future Guy are involved.

It has to be alternate. There were no aliens during WW2. And no alien that was in Nazi uniform.

I can't think of a good way to put this- so bear with me. The alien might look like a human to the people around him, and his true nature was only shown to us, the TV viewers.

I think what we saw in the finale was WWII and not an alternate history where the Nazis won.  The airplanes that attacked the shuttlepod were definitley from the 40's and the field hospital Archer was at didn't have any advanced technology.

It has to be alternate. There were no aliens during WW2. And no alien that was in Nazi uniform.

But if the timeline changes that would/could change as well.

But if the timeline changes that would/could change as well.

That's why it's alternate story.