Sign in to follow this  
SuraksSoul

Regneration Poll

Which crew member would you like to see assimilated?  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Which crew member would you like to see assimilated?

• Archer
    • T'Pol
    • Trip
    • Reed
    • Mayweather
    • Phlox
    • Hoshi
    • Porthos

I would personally like to see T'Pol get assimilated. However, I bet her Vulcan physiology would have a hard time adapting. Who would you pick? I was going to include Rick Berman...but too many people would have voted for him. :tear:

Guest Ktrek

I voted for T'Pol. Couldn't be too much for her to be dehumanised she most of the way now!

Click for Spoiler:

I undertsand that Phlox is the victim though!

Ktrek

I don't want to see any crew member assimilated. I voted Porthos only because the image of Borg dog would be funny! Hey this might explain the enslaving dogs in the never ending sentence thread in the games forum.

I don't want to see any member assimilated either. I voted Hoshi only because she is my least favorite character. How could you vote for poor Porthos! :tear:

I voted for Hoshi, not because she's my least favorite character, which she is; but I'm assuming if anyone gets assimilated they'll be retrieved and goodness Hoshi needs a character building experience

i voted for hoshi. anyways, wouldnt a member being assimilated have been recorded. oh well. ill just have to watch the episode. looking forward to it too.

but heres something i heard berman say somewhere:

he doesnt say right out what happens but he gives a major hint i think. im not happy.

Click for Spoiler:

The interviewer asked this question: "Will Phlox be immune to assimilation just as he is ammune to everything.

And berman responded: "Most defenitely not. That's all I'll say."

AHHHHH! NO! I LOVE PHLOX! YOU CANT ALTER THAT GREAT CHARACTER!

but, this coud just be a rumor. so dont think too much about it.

Porthos, since I do not want to lose any of the rest of the crew.

Click for Spoiler:

From what I understand Phlox will be the victim, but him anatomy makes him immune to assimilation.

I too don't want to see any crew member "get it", not even Porthos. I'm a dog lover  ;)

I'm a dog lover too so I wouldn't really want to see Porthos assimilated but I had to vote for someone. Can you imagine the outcry if Porthos was assimilated. Do you think PETA would protest it? They could have some near naked woman on a billboard with vegetables on her "naughty bits" with a slogan saying "Assimilate this - not Porthos" :D:D

(No offense meant to PETA members or supporters who may be on this board.)