Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

scaleman

Most Users Ever Online Record Has Just Been Broken

It seems the record for most people on this site has just been broken, if only by 1 person at latest count.

Yep your right way to go everyone!!!!!! :(

It seems the record for most people on this site has just been broken, if only by 1 person at latest count.

Who was on the list?

That's great! btw.lastresort.jpg42.gif

The Adventures of STF.net

There's no record of who the users were at that time, the record was actually broken by 2 people. It was originally 55 from back in November of last year. Now we're at 57.

Actually we had the record of 87 at one time but I reset the stats because I knew that number to be incorrect.

Who was on the list?

There's no record of who the users were at that time, the record was actually broken by 2 people. It was originally 55 from back in November of last year. Now we're at 57.

Actually we had the record of 87 at one time but I reset the stats because I knew that number to be incorrect.

Oh ok, still a very good achievement...

What's the record for most users having been to STF.net in one day?lastresort.jpg42.gif

Who was on the list?

Oh ok, still a very good achievement...

What's the record for most users having been to STF.net in one day?lastresort.jpg42.gif

I knew the answer to that at one time but I haven't checked for some time. For that I'd have to look each day because that stat isn't tracked and stored. The most I've ever seen on in one day was 210 or something like that.