• Data
    • Uhura
    • Riker
    • Sulu
    • Picard
    • Scotty
    • Worf
    • LaForge

I'm not a happy man. :lol: I disappear for one night and one of my favorites is thrown off the island. I ask you, why Trip???

Oh well. :P

Laforge

I'm just wondering is it really fair to add Scotty at this point? I just don't think its fair. It would be like adding a new contestant to Survivor after the game is half over. Maybe we could include Scotty is a Star Trek Survivor 2.

:lol: I'm sure Mark Burnett or whoever will eventually do it to throw in one of those infamous "twists." I don't see it as a big deal. If people don't want Scotty here, he'll be voted off soon enough :P . To tell you the truth, I'd assume he'd still be in the game at this point anyway.

Ok, yeah. I was looking through this series of polls, it seems some characters just disappeared without being voted off: Seven, Bones, Scotty, and Jadzia, are the main ones. I say we leave them for a second Survivor. By my count we have sixteen characters that could be used:

-Travis

-Hoshi

-Phlox

-Bones

-Scotty (or Chapel in his place)

-Tasha Yar

-Odo

-Ezri Dax

-Jadzia Dax

-Jake Sisko

-O'Brien

-Bashir

-Kira

-Chakotay

-Tuvok

-Seven

Most of them were never on the list and those who were just disappeared. Never any mention of them officially being voted off.

I voted for Laforge,he is nothing compared to scotty when it comes to the engine room :P