Sign in to follow this  
WEAREBORG4102

Allergies

What are you allergic to???

How bad are your allergies??

Do you just have sneezing allergies???

For me, I am allergic to ant and mosquito bites. If there are enough bites, I could go into shock...

I also cough when I inhale smoke, cigars, cigarettes, incense, etc....

Anything that has a strong scent like candles, perfumes, and air freshners. I'm also allergic to household cleaners (I use gloves when using them), makeup, dust and pollen.

I'm allergic to bees. One sting will make me blow up like a balloon wherever I get stung at, so if I were to ever get stung by more then one I'd be in serious trouble.

I'm also allergic to the antibiotic Keflex. It makes my skin breakout and then I itch all over.

Edited by Vulcan IDIC

With my job being allergic to anything could make it very difficult for me to work. I am allergic to the drug Codeine and can't breath when I take it, my neck swells up, and I get a rash.

OATS!!! I found out the hard way when I ate frosted cheeros....hives are not bloody fun!! Im just putting this in here because right now I'm sifting through my family lines to find a link to Vlad Dracula the Impalre, memeber of his court, relitive, even someone who escaped his implaings! *ahem* But he was romured to have an allergy to blood which made his complection pale. It might have been a very rare disease not an allergy....I think I'm going batty.....help?

OATS!!! I found out the hard way when I ate frosted cheeros....hives are not bloody fun!!  Im just putting this in here because right now I'm sifting through my family lines to find a link to Vlad Dracula the Impalre, memeber of his court, relitive, even someone who escaped his implaings! *ahem* But he was romured to have an allergy to blood which made his complection pale. It might have been a very rare disease not an allergy....I think I'm going batty.....help?

He may have had porpheria. It is blood disorder that is caused by the blood not absorbing enough hemoglogin.

My own allergie as to

dust

cats

pollen

these three are itching and sneezing and the usual allergy stuff

PEANUTS

this causes anaphylactic shock, and 12/14 hour vomiting sessions first

Dogs, much to my chagrin. It doesn't stop me from playing and cuddling with them, but I have to wash very thoroughly afterward and I'll still have trouble breathing for an hour or so. (Thank heaven I'm not allergic to cats; that I really couldn't take.) I have a few mild pollen allergies too.