Sign in to follow this  

Remember when CSI went to Miami and that turned into a spinoff???

Could it happen with New York???

They did the episode with Caine going to New York...

What do you think??

I watched the show and I thought it was good and I really hope they keep the same actors. I just hope they don't put it on the same time as law and order. I would also be neat it they had an episode with csi and law and order I know it won't happen as they are on different networks but it would be really cool.

i think it is one off the most boring series :blink:

Yep, its coming in the fall. Gary Sinise is playing the main character (Great pick IMO). I'm suprised they didn't do New York from the start. There seems to be a lot of material there. Las Vegas is good though since it's such a crazy town.

I need to see it before making ant judments

I mean YAH for NY but is it going to be science like Vegas or detective work like Miami?

I am starting to agree with Peterson. CSI was never ment to have spin-off series. Besides, other than Las Vagas, the cast for miami is pretty bland.

I totally aree with Him

Besides CSI is about SCIENCE not about INVESTIGATION

and David Caruso is playing the same characer he did on NYPD blue

I like both CSI and CSI: Miami. And now I just have watch the new CSI: New York. I just love forensic science and such.

Its not CSI's fault! Blame the networks

I'm quite sick of Reality shows!~

I like both CSI and CSI: Miami. And now I just have watch the new CSI: New York. I just love forensic science and such.

I agree I love watching both shows,long may it continue :wub:

I'm getting quite sick of CSI.  That show seems to be all over NBC & CBS. :wub:

CBS only - yes, they do run a second episode in some of their blank spots during the week. The closest NBC has is Crossing Jordan

Well, it's just that all I hear about is how great CSI and Law & Order shows are. I've watched episodes from both shows, and quite frankly, they depress me. :laugh: I've yet to see a single episode that wasn't about a gruesome murder, sexual perversion, or anything with a happy ending. Really, what is the appeal of the shows? :look:

Well, it's just that all I hear about is how great CSI and Law & Order shows are.  I've watched episodes from both shows, and quite frankly, they depress me. :look: I've yet to see a single episode that wasn't about a gruesome murder, sexual perversion, or anything with a happy ending.  Really, what is the appeal of the shows? :laugh:

The science, particularly with the original CSI

The well crafted scripts and good acting

Being compelled to think