Sign in to follow this  
Jeanway

Yea, I Collect Dirt, So What?

I COLLECT DIRT FOR MY LIZARDS AND FOR MY PLANTS. And O.K., I admit it, I might take a little bite once in a while myself. But I'm not hooked, I can stop anytime I want to. :wow: Look, no one knows about this so Please, keep it to yourself :wow: I think Kes had this same problem, it was or is called PICA :o Getting close to mid-night, is it :P

Edited by Jeanway

Are you that lady who was on Ripley's: Believe it or Not who just ate dirt? lol

I don't think so :wow: Why, what picture? :wow:

I COLLECT DIRT FOR MY LIZARDS AND FOR MY PLANTS. And O.K., I admit it, I might take a little bite once in a while myself. But I'm not hooked, I can stop anytime I want to. :wow: Look, no one knows about this so Please, keep it to yourself :wow: I think Kes had this same problem, it was or is called PICA :o Getting close to mid-night, is it :P

That's interesting... I collect sand!

I COLLECT DIRT FOR MY LIZARDS AND FOR MY PLANTS. And O.K., I admit it, I might take a little bite once in a while myself. But I'm not hooked, I can stop anytime I want to. :wow: Look, no one knows about this so Please, keep it to yourself :P I think Kes had this same problem, it was or is called PICA :o Getting close to mid-night, is it :hug:

That's interesting... I collect sand!

SAND'S GOOD TOO, YEPP::pop:: :wow:

I COLLECT DIRT FOR MY LIZARDS AND FOR MY PLANTS. And O.K., I admit it, I might take a little bite once in a while myself. But I'm not hooked, I can stop anytime I want to. :unsure: Look, no one knows about this so Please, keep it to yourself :dude: I think Kes had this same problem, it was or is called PICA :dude: Getting close to mid-night, is it :dude:

What should I feed my lizards???

Yes, HarryKim, they need to eat some nice clean dirt everyday :unsure: For real.

I eat... I mean ATE... just about everything. My parents have this picture of me when I was two... in my grandparents' dog's cage... eating the dog food... :wub: I have had dirt too. It is not as good though... I defintiely prefer clover and other plants...