Sign in to follow this  
Jeanway

Attention Super Market Shoppers!

Little kids!! GRRR! I come in in a semi good mood and leave with a headache!!! OOO then they seem to take some plesure from chucking super balls at other peoples heads!!!

I just liked using the tolleys as my own standup car as my mum drove it around. Oh well.

But as far as what I hate. well its like this, the kids have beeen playing mom up rotten and the next thing you know she snaps and in the middle of the shop with onlookers starts beating the seven kinds of crap out of her kids and the next thing you hear is the kid(s) grisling for the next half hour where she hit them so hard.

I don't "shop" unless I am getting something I can't get at a convenience store. The supermarket by my place (Albertsons) sucks so I am quite willing to pay $.15-20 more on the dollar at a 7-11 to not have to deal with the (colorful metaphor)ing hassle of the supermarket.

I also hate bruised fruit, outdated food, and cashiers cheating me out of money because they think a 13 year old can't count...

When tha check out person tells someone that a item is one sale down isle such and such and then volunteers to go help them find it. and they are never seen again.