Sign in to follow this  
Guest Ktrek

Married Fans Please Vote!

Facing the bed from the foot what side do you sleep on  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Facing the bed from the foot what side do you sleep on

• 1. I'm a married man and I sleep on the left side.
    • 2. I'm a married man and I sleep on the right side.
    • 3. I'm a married woman and I sleep on the left side
    • 4. I'm a married woman and I sleep on the right side.

Guest Ktrek

My boss and I were having a discussion on whether there is ANY significane to which side of the bed married partners sleep on. So out of curiousity I thought I would start this poll to see what kind of results I get.

If you are married and share the same bed with your spouse would you please at least vote? I don't really need any posts but if anyone has some interesting or comical anecdotes about the subject please post them.

Thanks!

Ktrek

Sorry, but I can't vote, I 'm not married. But there was an episode on " FREINDS"about this very thing. Did you see it? It gave really bizarre reason as to which side and why. :unsure: :P Anyone remember this?

I'm not married but I'll answer for my parents. My dad sleeps on the right side but thats just because thats where the alarm clock is and he needs to get up earlier then my mom.

Guest Ktrek

Jeanway,

No I haven't seen that episode. If you find out the name of the episode I'll keep an eye out for it though! Thanks!

Ktrek

2. I'm a married man and I sleep on the right side. In our home (apt) which side of the bed we both have is determined by the set-up of the room; she always gets the side closest to the bathroom door. Same with her side of the closet.

this is a doubtual matter becouse:

when i am standing at front of my bed then i sleep at the left side,

but when i stand behind the bed i sleep on the right side

and i am married for 7 years now and we have a beautifull daughter named Melanie, and you can see her when my banner is shown, and i have a son Sebastian, and when i say to him"beam me up"he taps on his chest :unsure:

I did not vote because I am not married. But my father slept on the right side.

I am a married man and sleep on the left side. I think that part of it is that I am left handed and my wife is right handed. Also her side of the bed is closer to the door. I hope that helps.

I sleep on the right side when I'm in bed, but its the left side if I'm

looking at the bed......wow...this was hard work for a Sat. morn.....

:wow: I'm awake now!

I'm a married man and I sleep on the left side of the bed, prob because it's nearest to the door.

I've been married for almost 16 years. I usually sleep on the left side of my husband. As he is a truck driver and at times isn't home for long periods of time I've found myself waking up on the middle of the bed.

Married woman, sleeps on the right side currently, however, before we moved I slept on the left. The reason why is because I want to be closest to the door in case my daughter needs me during the night. :unsure: