Sign in to follow this  
Theunicornhunter

Wow - Maybe Upn Is Waking Up

Pretty amazing isn't it TUH ? And lately they've been advertising on a classic rock radio station that I listen to..Maybe UPN is finally getting the message..

Good news. The show would be fine if they would promoted it. I don't get UPN but I know they do a lousy job with promotion. I've heard it in interviews with Scott Bakula and Dominic Keating.

Took their sweet time didn't they? :unsure:

To say the least.

UPN's promotion of Enterprise... Let's just say it was the least they could do.

So they did it.

Shutting the stable door after the horse is glue. :P

Perhaps UPN finally realised how crappy their programming is and that Enterprise is there one good show and thus worth advertising? :unsure:

Oh Harsh! Do they still have the twilight zone? We don't get it anymore.

Edited by Nemesis

They just advertised Enterprise on Spike TV - that's the first time I've ever seen it advertised on anything other than UPN

I also saw that a few days ago so that makes twice!

In next weeks TV guide, in the ENT episode close up review; they mention the Fans Save Ent letter writing campaign and agree that the way this season is wrapping up ENT may indeed be worthy of saving after all. WooHoo!

Perhaps UPN finally realised how crappy their programming is and that Enterprise is there one good show and thus worth advertising? :unsure:

Oh Harsh! Do they still have the twilight zone? We don't get it anymore.

That's been cancelled for a long time now. :P

Yes, I agree, the advertising has been horrifically bad. I was not even aware of the show until this season when someone asked me if I had been watching it. Wow, wasn't I suprised.

Star trek just got some reasonably decent cover from TV Guide after what's seemed like a long while, they label it the #1 TOP CULT SHOW!!!! :eekout:

Let us hope that some of this advertising actually takes place between now and the fall premiere. I love it. They advertise the ep going up against the American Idol season finalé. Terrific. :eekout::waaaa: Sorry, but UPN needed to be doing this advertising LAST SUMMER, the jerks. They tried like hell to kill ENT. I hope their new Tuesday and Wednesday dramas tank.